Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3213947 - 10/03/19 02:17 PM i love fall fishing!
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
Got to head up and do a lil salmon fishing this past weekend. weather was typical fall - on and off rain, chilly, colors just starting and generally awesome.

we fished both the big south branch of the Pere Marquette SW of baldwin and the betsie river in benzonia this year.

had a bunch of solid fights, but the fish were large and feisty this year so we only managed to bring two home.

To be expected i guess when you're only fishing 12 lb tippet smile

mine was 37" x 20" (girth) estimated at about 20-21 lbs, cousin landed a 35" x 18" right around 16-17 lbs. both came from the betsie.

Cousin did also manage to land a 12" resident brown over on the PM, and we both lost a couple chinook there as well, but were unable to bring any salmon to the net - much to the dismay of extended family who lives there. nice bonus on the brown as it was the last weekend for standard "type 1" trout fishing here in the state.

#3213974 - 10/03/19 07:26 PM Re: i love fall fishing! [Re: Plant.One]
GRIZZLYONE Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: So Cal
Excellent non of those in these parts although we have browns up in the Sierras.

#3214015 - 10/03/19 11:43 PM Re: i love fall fishing! [Re: Plant.One]
DesertRam Offline

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
Very nice fish!

Moderator:  Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.