243 wssm fired case neck diameter?

I've got some 243 wssm turned necks you are more than welcome to try if youd like. they are winchester brass purchased from the midway deal. never had an issue in my dtech upper with them. you can try a couple of new neck turned ones, and a couple once fired resized in redding dies too that were neck turned too. as they say smoke the case to find where its hanging up.. or sharpie rather. cheers

No..... again it's not really my upper I'm just working on it for the individual. I'm waiting on him to provide me with some Factory ammunition or different brass. However I'm sure he would sell the upper for a very reasonable price if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I believe they are worth the effort. Even though I don't use mine much, I prefer the 6DTI, mainly because it is threaded and I can use a suppressor, my wssm just has the internal brake which works quite well and isn't as loud as you would believe.

The thing that helped me the most was the Wilson chamber gauge, much easier to use than cycling through the action. I quit having brass problems. I occasionally anneal, and have done some neck turning.

No my buddy never did produce any factory rounds yet. Between maintaining food plots ,getting stands set, working and now deer hunting it's kind of been back burnered.

Last edited:
Back