Tuesday night kill....

larryb

[video:youtube][/video]
Tuesday night hog hunt on a new property....1st sow was pregnant weighed 175, 2nd sow was 147 lbs, 3 piglets 20ish. 6.8 SPC, 110 grain Hornady Black Ammo, Pulsar Thermion XP38, should have killed more but had cows and horses in the field next to me, didn't want to take a chance on hitting one....

Dave... that's suppose to be coming out in an update....You'd think that all that would be done when the scopes hit the market. I think it was a rush to get the scopes out, I would rather wait a few more weeks to get the scope an know that everything was working...

Me too, Larry. I would much rather wait a little bit and have it performing right out of the box. I think maybe the scope manufacturers are trying to “Wow” consumers by constantly rushing to put new scopes on the market. I have the Pulsar Apex XQ38 thermal and love it. It continually amazes me at how well it holds zero compared to the higher priced Trail models that have been plagued with one issue or another, yet Pulsar dropped the Apex. The Apex was probably their most reliable scope.

I have been looking at the Sightmark Wraith digital scope and like it overall, especially the resolution and clarity, but they left off audio. You would think that when building a brand new scope from the ground up, that given today’s technology, that Pulsar would be paying attention to the trend and what hunters want by encorporating audio. They didn’t even put an external jack on the scope to allow a DVR to be used. Maybe they will get it right eventually.

Understand Dave, I'm looking to get a daytime scope and was thinking about the ATN 4K Pro or the Wraith, just want something to use to record daytime video as well, and sound recording is not a deal breaker for me, would be nice but not necessary...

Back