Impeachment

Originally Posted By: songdogdon't want to change the subject completely, but curious which liberal IAyoteHNTR is looking forward to voting for?
The one that wants to give free health care to all illegal's?
Or the one that wants open borders?
Or the one that wants to increase taxes on us all?
Or the one that wants to forgive all student loan debt?
Or the one that wants to take away all our guns?
Or would you just be happy with any of them, as long as they beat Trump, knowing that all of them are on board for all of the above?

he would answer yes to the last question.

he doesn't come across as a smart person

I guess I'll take the sound of crickets to mean that the OP isn't too thrilled about his choices that remain in the Dem. race.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishGotta love how they allege that trump tried to do what biden has openly bragged about actually doing, but then the transcript of the call simply doesn't say what they claim it does.

[beeep], they put schiff in charge of the intelligence committee. That's like putting a gerbil in charge of a nuclear physics research lab.

and they know he's that stupid so just what does that make them?

Put your trust in Naddster & Shiffty......They'll come up with something...no matter how long it takes to manufacture produce the evidence.

48796147706_3a7d074735_n.jpg
48820807428_7884035f78_n.jpg
48822278437_f466e6059e_n.jpg
48821779238_17945d78e4_n.jpg

Regards,
hm

That list was a good observation Songdog..

Whenever I meet a Trump hater, I ask them why they have not been interspective…
I remind them they are more responsible
for Trump winning than I, who voted for him, they sat
back and let the DNC and the "CIA Whore" screw Bernie out of
the nomination, Bernie just might have won...
Then after the election instead of doing some "soul searching", they
cooked up the Russin Collusion B.S., total strawman tactics...

What is happening now is the same as Nov 22 1963, except no bullets, the "press"is the weapon...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTE
What is happening now is the same as Nov 22 1963, except no bullets, the "press"is the weapon...

It sure seems like a state run media anymore that is controlled by the Democrats. Pretty soon we will need something like radio free America broadcast from another country to get the truth if this keeps up.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMags

It sure seems like a state run media anymore that is controlled by the Democrats. Pretty soon we will need something like radio free America broadcast from another country to get the truth if this keeps up.

i think you have the order backwards... it seems more to me like a compliant Democrat party being controlled by a statist run media.

but thats splitting hairs for the most part.

Yes, Plant, you have it correct, World bankers control our CIA, the CIA controls our media, and the "Mocking Bird" media, controls the Democrats, Bureaucrats, and the Republicans, all being bribed or blackmailed...

Why have the Republicans in the Senate, who control all the committees not issued even one subpoena??
The Dems did not win the house last year, Paul Ryan single handedly handed the house to the Democrats.

Paul Ryan and Jeff Sessions kept a lid on the Wasserman/Awan scandal that would have rocked Washington with National security implications and corruption of thirty Democrats who would have lost their seats if it all came out.
We cant blame Nancy Pelosi, she is just doing what Democrats do...
Blame Ryan and Cocaine Mitch...
Trump is alone, well except for all of us, but he has no one he can depend on..

Last edited:
So, Hillary makes an appearance on a Sunday morning show supposedly to talk up a new book, but of course didn’t dare miss an opportunity to wave the sore loser flag & cry baby about the election, slam THE PRESIDENT , & jump on board the impeachment investigation train. Her comments included that things happened during the election that won’t happen again - whatever that means in hindsight 2x losing candidate speak,..... Trump knows he’s an illegitimate President- but he IS the PRESIDENT that voters chose, ...... and an impeachment inquiry is exactly what should be done- yea, whatever & so much crap & fallout will result from it that some talking heads opine that Trump almost welcomes it. Oh, about that book, not sure what it was!

Last edited:
as much as i blame paul ryan... we also had a bunch of rino's and never trumpers resign. so instead of running incumbents - we had a bunch of no-name recognition folks going against each other.

so when you have 26 people retire/resign - which also happens to be the 2nd highest number in my lifetime after '08 - its not shocking you lose the house. which is more than enough to cover the control of the house with seats left over to spare.

Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTE
Why have the Republicans in the Senate, who control all the committees not issued even one subpoena??
Trump is alone, well except for all of us, but he has no one he can depend on..

I was wondering the same, where are all the investigations that they should be looking into. The swamp is not just blue, there is a lot of red in there also.
IMO, they are sending a clear message to the next outsider who wants to be POTUS----don't rock the boat, this could be you!

Trump created most of his own problems. He surrounded himself with people that have no idea of how the government works. The call to the Ukraine, if he was advised not to do so, he made it anyway, if he wasn't advised, it was because his advisors were ignorant of the repercussions. The Stormy Daniels Show, this one should be made into a movie, it will be a box office hit. Again, he and his attorney escalated it from a sexual affair to a political show. The Russian collusion, if you talk to a Russian agent, there is a good chance some US government agents will be listening in. Little Donald is an idiot for meeting with the Russian attorney. Really just ignorance on his part, but a blooming idiot when it comes to being exposed in politics.

There are 435 members in the House and Senate, if you whizz on one of their parades, you can bet your cooperation will take a trip down river without a paddle. Trump has saw fit not to only insult most of the Democrats, but also members of his own Party. That makes for good results from his supporters, but alienates the people he needs to get things done.

Why are so many Republicans taking the retirement option instead of running for reelection? 6 members of the House in Texas are stepping down. Cruz won by less than 1 percent against the clown from El Paso. He should have had a 5 or 6 percent victory lead, that less than 1 percent was a wakeup call.

every time an ally country's world leader gets elected its common for the president to make a congratulatory call. thats the opening line of the transcript - unless you're reading a different one than the rest of us are.... you hanging out with adam #peiceOfSchliff again?

the US also has a corruption investigation treaty in place with ukraine.

trump never asked for dirt on biden, he asked to investigate CROWDSTRIKE - meaning he was looking for assistance into the 2016 meddling. he also asked to get to the bottom of why the prosecutor investigating biden and his son was 86'ed. no where does he ask for "dirt" on anyone. he's furthering the ongoing corruption investigation that barr and the AG has been running for a long while now.

so what it seems you - and most of the left - are suggesting is that all a person needs to do to avoid a corruption investigation is to run for political office against the president and then they're untouchable?

why dont we have a right to investigate corruption like that? if he's using his son to take payoff's in ukraine and china... that sounds like the kind of thing people need to know about a presidential candidate.

just like we still need to know about bill and the clinton foundation taking millions while hillary was Sec-state.

most corruption free presidential term in history lol.... the obama presidency might well go down as one of the MOST corrupt presidency's in history when you add all this [beeep] onto the spygate stuff.

Sheesh..... Are the Dems really gonna DO ANYTHING with some substance on this deal? They've got themselves all fired up again but again it seems the only the only thing of substance so far that's been done is to get all the Trump haters revved up. It seems to me they just keep throwing stuff out there to see if any of sticks.

According to IAyoteHTR this was supposed to have been the real deal and here we are almost 2 weeks later with more nothingburger on the plate. TDS really makes folks do strange things; I hope we can get Trump another term and maybe that will help cure all those suffering from it.

I'm just waiting for the dems to take any actual steps towards impeachment. So far they have not.

These committees have little actual power, they are not issuing legal subpoenas, all of this is just a bunch of show [beeep] with nothing behind it.

It amounts to a PR stunt, likely intended to try & drum up public support for impeachment. Which may end up working, given the media support provided to them.

The outcome of any investigations or proceedings is far less important than who actually shows up to VOTE next year.

Do your part to encourage everyone you know to vote!

Last edited:
I'm a [beeep] or get off the pot kind of guy. I've said for a long time now, either get on with trying to impeach him -for realz, not this crap- or just shut the [beeep] up about it. We've been listening to you go on about it since he won the election, so just pick one and do it.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishI'm just waiting for the dems to take any actual steps towards impeachment. So far they have not.

These committees have little actual power, they are not issuing legal subpoenas, all of this is just a bunch of show [beeep] with nothing behind it.

It amounts to a PR stunt, likely intended to try & drum up public support for impeachment. Which may end up working, given the media support provided to them.

sadly... when the mASSES hear the same story over and over on almost every channel and print source they go to... they tend to believe it.

its a classic case of gas-lighting on a scale rarely attempted in history. and thankfully it appears, at least slowly, to be starting to backfire.

the only benefit to the left, or i guess i should say the primary benefit to them anyway, is that by keeping this locked in comittee "investigations" is they can give the appearance of doing something while preventing the GOP from really fighting back. They can also give the appearance of obstruction - their second favorite anti-trump goto - which is why they're not offically sending out subpeona's and just using these leters that have no teeth saying "you really should come in and prostrate yourself before us" and "give up your power and hand over all your documents"

if it werent for the media cover - this whole thing would be an absolute nothingburger (which is really is, but they wont tell you that)

Quote: if it werent for the media cover - this whole thing would be an absolute nothingburger (which is really is, but they wont tell you that) because they know they can't, because as of right now they have no real candidate that can beat Trump, so the only way to get rid of him is to do it before the election.

Even our own IAyoteHNTR can't get behind any of the Dem. candidates, and that is their problem. No one to beat Trump so get rid of him some way, any way, they can find.

Back