Impeachment

This pretty much finishes Biden off. Trump is playing these people. What he says to the President of Ukraine Trump knows will be public transcript. He does not mention money but he knows the Dems would not be able to resist so this forces the spotlight on Biden's corruption the real corruption here. Now the media has to go into Biden's part in all this so he's done. Now the libtard Dems want to make little Lizzy Warren their nominee thinking she could beat Trump these people truly are unhinged. Grizz

The problem there is the media will do no such thing as pertains to a Democrat corruption issue. It will be a strictly hands off deal. They would much rather dig into another false lead against President Trump.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishYep, it's not an impeachment. It's not even the start of an impeachment. It's actually nothing different than what was happening last week, just blown up for some new coverage and to motivate their base.

There are constitutionally specified steps to an impeachment & not one has been done yet.

Nasty Pelosi's press event wasnt about impeachment. it was about giving the media their narrative shift they need. nothing more, nothing less.

like you said - legally speaking nothing has changed since last week. Nadler has had an impeachment inquiry going for weeks now, not long after the muller report tanked #RussiaRussiaRussia for them.

but - this gives the media a good solid 48-96 hours to scream #impeach45 and not have to talk about stuff like... MastaBeto himself yelling about confiscating guns. Or the IG report. or the last of the Epstein Pee-Pee-Toucher scandal that wraps into how many politicians and power broker's lives.

and on top of that, its a way for them to get creepy Joe Biden out of the race without going right after him. they know the ukraine mess is a huuuuuge scandal for him. So they'll let the GOP take him down for them by highlighting this nothingburger from a supposed whistle-blower who had no first hand knowledge of the call. how can you blow the whistle about something you heard from a friend who heard from a friend eh?

and by being able to accomplish all that while still screaming how trump is a monster that needs to be impeached... its no shocker the media jumped all over this gift wrapped hysteria.

What is amazing to me is we have the lowest unemployment ever lowest for African Americans, Hispanics, and Asians we are an exporter of oil, decreased border crossings, building the wall, rebuilt the military, raises to the military, and for sure getting started on draining the swamp, tax cuts, I could go on and on, I have never seen anything like this in my lifetime they won't let go of the fact that the hildebeast lost the election I use to dislike the democrat party but now I despise them I would never vote a democrat ticket not even in local elections. They do not like the fact that an outsider won the election and is actually doing what he promised and the promises he made is tearing up their little playhouse it was time we had someone in there for the people of America. So I guess the dumbocrats want to take my earnings away raise my taxes pay off student loans free college to illegals free health care to illegals yet I still have to pay since I have lived here and worked for a living. Rant over

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRLet the deny and deflect responses begin.

Thanks for not disappointing me guys.
thumbup.gif

D5ktdOJXsAE0TC4.jpg

Your welcome Son we aim to please on here but is this all you could come up with? No substance? So disappointing...Hey guess what, Donald Trump is your President.

Laugh all you want, anyone with half a brain can see that people on the Democratic side that should be investigated for crimes are apparently above the law. This double standard is not good for anyone, and it just confirms that Washington is a swamp.
I was an independent for years, watching the new communist party, that was formally known as the Democratic party, will keep me voting Republican for years to come.
BTW: Beginning impeachment proceedings means nothing, they have wanted this since day 1 when he upset the apple cart by beating queen Hillary, lets see where it goes if it gets to the Senate, I say its DOA!

" the new communist party, that was formally known as the Democratic party, will keep me voting Republican for years to come."

You and a lot of other folks! Even the Democrat politicians are concerned about that.

Regards,
hm

Democrats and a lot of Republicans are opposite sides of the same coin.
They want more money and more power. Democrats/Communist want to screw
you right now for every thing you have. Some Republicans will at least
tease you with a little fore play to make you feel better about it.

Washington is a modern day Sodom. Do you think God would spare it for
50 righteous men/women or even 10 (Genesis chapter 18)

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEI'm not on here much these days so what is it with this guy IAyoteHNTR just waiting around rubbing his hands salivating with his tongue out ready to pounce like a little weasel? Is life that unfulfilling that he feels he has to come on here and attempt to get under peoples skin? This is a hunting forum over all when was the last time he posted anything non political and related to the outdoors?

What this guy may not understand is that 'impeachment' does not mean Trump is thrown out of office. Bill Clinton was impeached he finished his second term and his popularity went up the difference will be that Trump will have accomplish many things during his two terms in office. Already he has done way more for the United States to this point than Clinton and Osama combined. That's the bottom line and that's what the voters will remember when their alone at the polls next year. Besides, this would never make it through the senate even if it was to make it out of the house.

Once William Barr finishes his investigation into the attempted coup, all he11 is going break loose for the Dems and impeachment will be the last thing on their mind. Give it a year IAyoteHNTR then let's see that smile on your face. Regards, Grizz

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Gotta love how they allege that trump tried to do what biden has openly bragged about actually doing, but then the transcript of the call simply doesn't say what they claim it does.

[beeep], they put schiff in charge of the intelligence committee. That's like putting a gerbil in charge of a nuclear physics research lab.

and they know he's that stupid so just what does that make them?

don't want to change the subject completely, but curious which liberal IAyoteHNTR is looking forward to voting for?
The one that wants to give free health care to all illegal's?
Or the one that wants open borders?
Or the one that wants to increase taxes on us all?
Or the one that wants to forgive all student loan debt?
Or the one that wants to take away all our guns?
Or would you just be happy with any of them, as long as they beat Trump, knowing that all of them are on board for all of the above?

Back