Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#3213279 - 09/25/19 08:04 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
Yep, it's not an impeachment. It's not even the start of an impeachment. It's actually nothing different than what was happening last week, just blown up for some new coverage and to motivate their base.

There are constitutionally specified steps to an impeachment & not one has been done yet.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3213280 - 09/25/19 08:18 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: jsh]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
It would seem that either the Democrats have an extremely short memory, forgetting that their three congressional stars did exactly the same thing in 2018 that they NOW claim is an impeachable offense for the President, OR there is a double standard rampant in our justice system. WHICH ONE IS IT?

DEMOCRATS ASKED UKRAINE TO INVESTIGATE TRUMP IN 2018

September 25, 2019 By Tristan Justice

While Democrats rush toward impeachment over an anonymous whistleblower complaint accusing President Donald Trump of requesting Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, many have ignored the fact that last year, Senate Democrats wrote to Ukraine’s prosecutor general asking Ukrainian officials to investigate Trump.

In May of 2018, Sens. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., Dick Durbin, D-Ill., and Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., wrote to Ukraine's Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko asking the Ukraine government to keep four investigations open related to the Mueller probe into Russian election interference in the U.S. and indicated that their support for foreign aid to Ukraine could be in jeopardy.

“As strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine, we believe that our cooperation should extend to such legal matters,” the senators wrote, adding that they were “disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these principles in order to avoid the ire of President Trump.”

Durbin, one of the letter’s authors, has now come out in support of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s opening of an impeachment inquiry against Trump. Leahy and Menendez have both called for an investigation into the president’s alleged misconduct related to Ukraine.

The White House has come under heightened scrutiny from Democratic lawmakers and political opponents after an uncorroborated complaint was filed by a whistleblower accusing the president of conspiring with Zelensky to impede the campaign of Joe Biden, who is the 2020 Democratic front-runner. The complaint was deemed “credible” and “urgent” by the intelligence inspector general despite the whistleblower admitting having no firsthand knowledge of the conversations between the two world leaders in question.

Some Democrats who were previously opposed to impeachment, however, have now supported the start of official proceedings, including Pelosi, who endorsed impeachment Tuesday with the announcement of an official inquiry the House has not yet voted on.

On Wednesday, an unclassified and unredacted transcript of the July phone call between Trump and Zelensky was released revealing no quid pro quo offered by Trump regarding his request that the Ukraine leader look into Biden’s son, Hunter, for shady business dealings with a Ukrainian energy company where Biden, as vice president, “stopped the prosecution” into the company, the board of which Hunter sat on for $50,000 a month.

The transcript shows Zelensky first bringing up the issue of political corruption in Ukraine, followed by Trump suggesting that Ukraine authorities investigate their country’s own involvement in the Russian collusion conspiracy that suggested the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russian government to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016, which after a three-year probe turned out to be demonstrably false.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/democrats-asked-ukraine-to-investigate-trump-in-2018/

Regards,
hm

Edited by hm1996 (09/25/19 08:32 PM)

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3213282 - 09/25/19 08:56 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
quickblood Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: PA
Libtards grasping again! rolleyes

#3213284 - 09/25/19 09:29 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
Heymartay Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Bartlett ill.
The libs are gonna cause another civil war in this country, and I'm not kidding!

#3213294 - 09/25/19 10:28 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
GC Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Missouri
Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTR
Hears a nice painful truth for some of the members here:

Formal impeachment proceedings are beginning.

ABOUT [beeep] TIME!!! thumbup

Let the deny and deflect responses begin. rolleyes

Have a great day everyone. I know my day is beginning with a bigger smile on my face than usual. smile

Your wailing and gnashing of teeth through a second term for President Trump is going to be so much fun. Bless your heart!

#3213295 - 09/25/19 10:30 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
GRIZZLYONE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: So Cal
This pretty much finishes Biden off. Trump is playing these people. What he says to the President of Ukraine Trump knows will be public transcript. He does not mention money but he knows the Dems would not be able to resist so this forces the spotlight on Biden's corruption the real corruption here. Now the media has to go into Biden's part in all this so he's done. Now the libtard Dems want to make little Lizzy Warren their nominee thinking she could beat Trump these people truly are unhinged. Grizz

#3213296 - 09/25/19 10:58 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: GRIZZLYONE]
Tnslim Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: TN
The problem there is the media will do no such thing as pertains to a Democrat corruption issue. It will be a strictly hands off deal. They would much rather dig into another false lead against President Trump.

#3213297 - 09/25/19 11:02 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: Stu Farish]
Plant.One Online
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
Yep, it's not an impeachment. It's not even the start of an impeachment. It's actually nothing different than what was happening last week, just blown up for some new coverage and to motivate their base.

There are constitutionally specified steps to an impeachment & not one has been done yet.

Nasty Pelosi's press event wasnt about impeachment. it was about giving the media their narrative shift they need. nothing more, nothing less.

like you said - legally speaking nothing has changed since last week. Nadler has had an impeachment inquiry going for weeks now, not long after the muller report tanked #RussiaRussiaRussia for them.

but - this gives the media a good solid 48-96 hours to scream #impeach45 and not have to talk about stuff like... MastaBeto himself yelling about confiscating guns. Or the IG report. or the last of the Epstein Pee-Pee-Toucher scandal that wraps into how many politicians and power broker's lives.

and on top of that, its a way for them to get creepy Joe Biden out of the race without going right after him. they know the ukraine mess is a huuuuuge scandal for him. So they'll let the GOP take him down for them by highlighting this nothingburger from a supposed whistle-blower who had no first hand knowledge of the call. how can you blow the whistle about something you heard from a friend who heard from a friend eh?

and by being able to accomplish all that while still screaming how trump is a monster that needs to be impeached... its no shocker the media jumped all over this gift wrapped hysteria.

#3213298 - 09/25/19 11:33 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
GRIZZLYONE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Sure is quite from South East Iowa...

#3213313 - 09/26/19 08:42 AM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

If they eventually come up with something real, we get president pence.

I'm fine with that

Keep calm and crazy on

#3213326 - 09/26/19 12:14 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: GRIZZLYONE]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Loc: stuck in a fence
Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONE
Sure is quite from South East Iowa...

iaNONhntr is a hit-n-run sorta fella. kinda creepy.

#3213340 - 09/26/19 03:52 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
trapperdoc Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: louisa ky.
What is amazing to me is we have the lowest unemployment ever lowest for African Americans, Hispanics, and Asians we are an exporter of oil, decreased border crossings, building the wall, rebuilt the military, raises to the military, and for sure getting started on draining the swamp, tax cuts, I could go on and on, I have never seen anything like this in my lifetime they won't let go of the fact that the hildebeast lost the election I use to dislike the democrat party but now I despise them I would never vote a democrat ticket not even in local elections. They do not like the fact that an outsider won the election and is actually doing what he promised and the promises he made is tearing up their little playhouse it was time we had someone in there for the people of America. So I guess the dumbocrats want to take my earnings away raise my taxes pay off student loans free college to illegals free health care to illegals yet I still have to pay since I have lived here and worked for a living. Rant over

#3213351 - 09/26/19 06:14 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Team blue isn't looking very good right now.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3213360 - 09/26/19 09:01 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
IAyoteHNTR Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: SE IOWA
Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTR
Let the deny and deflect responses begin.

Thanks for not disappointing me guys. thumbup

I love my family and my country. Family is ALWAYS first!

BIG 2nd amendment fan, even BIGGER 1st amendment fan!

#3213363 - 09/26/19 09:50 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
GRIZZLYONE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Your welcome Son we aim to please on here but is this all you could come up with? No substance? So disappointing...Hey guess what, Donald Trump is your President.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.