Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3212486 - 09/15/19 09:08 AM Democrats say the Red Flag database cannot include gang databases
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
So just who do you think they're really after with this law? Sure isn't the ones committing the violence.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/demo...DeISQEriGOzhW8s

Keep calm and crazy on

#3212492 - 09/15/19 12:03 PM Re: Democrats say the Red Flag database cannot include gang databases [Re: Stu Farish]
GRIZZLYONE Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: So Cal
I read this and it's just unbelievable screw these people. They won't be back off until there is some type of major civil unrest then they will be on the losing side. Do they actually believe they can disarm Americans? Even here in La La Land CA we always find away around the BS coming out of Sacramento or we just ignore it. Like the full lead ammo ban for hunting that took effect last July. I intend to kill my animals with lead bullets. A humane death is the first thing I owe any animal I shoot

#3213106 - 09/23/19 08:57 PM Re: Democrats say the Red Flag database cannot include gang databases [Re: GRIZZLYONE]
NdIndy Offline
PM senior

Loc: Viera FL
Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONE
I read this and it's just unbelievable screw these people. They won't be back off until there is some type of major civil unrest then they will be on the losing side. Do they actually believe they can disarm Americans? Even here in La La Land CA we always find away around the BS coming out of Sacramento or we just ignore it. Like the full lead ammo ban for hunting that took effect last July. I intend to kill my animals with lead bullets. A humane death is the first thing I owe any animal I shoot

Reconsider that last part. Ive hunted my b entire life, used premium bullets as soon as I started reloading. The barnes all copper bullets are AWESOME. I won't load anything but for big game.

Still cheap lead for punching holes though.

#3213127 - 09/23/19 11:33 PM Re: Democrats say the Red Flag database cannot include gang databases [Re: NdIndy]
GRIZZLYONE Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: So Cal
I appreciate that but I've heard one to many horror story's about pure copper bullet fails on both big game and predators. To many to chalk it up to poor shot placement.

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.