Pulsar rxq30v core image

Toro

Anyone have experience with both the rxq30v core and trail xq30? I am wondering if the image on the core will be the same quality as my Xq30. As best I can tell they have the same core, resolution and objective.

I haven't used both, but you are correct spec wise they seem to be the same. The part I am not sure of is if the Germanium lens is the same or not. There really isn't a spec sheet on that. I had heard the RXQ30v was originally created in a different factory. It is going to be smaller, lighter, and of course doesn't have the trail features of internal battery, wifi, streamvision integration, recording, etc. It should be very close especially if you get the newer models without the green tint screen. Maybe people liked the green, but going to the newer style, it should look a lot more like the XQ30.

Originally Posted By: southernhoundhnterI own the rxq30v plus apex xq50. I think the only real difference you will see is the inability to focus with the rxq30. Mainly use mine to scan with The Trail XQ30 also has a fixed focus so should be similar.

Last edited:
Back