Lucky duck revolt no sound!

misslebait

So bought this in February, right out of the box had issues, used it today when i picked it up after 1 stand it rattled, SD card will no longer stay in the call, got it to stay in now no sound. I AM READY TO THROW THIS THING OUR THE TRUCK WINDOW!

any suggestions I split the case and cant see anything, when not being used its in a padded pelican case..

Have you contacted Ricky directly?? When my 1st Revolution shiot the bed the first time I tried it, Ricky made well on the issues and sent me a new call promptly.

I have the Revolt and Revolution, no problems since the first model came out.

You need his cell number?

Have you contacted Ricky directly?? When my 1st Revolution shiot the bed the first time I tried it, Ricky made well on the issues and sent me a new call promptly.

I have the Revolt and Revolution, no problems since the first model came out.

You need his cell number?
Yup I need that number lol I have gotten two revolt duds in the last week. Customer service said they would call me back yesterday never did. Damn call stops playing the track and won’t start up again.

Mine has stopped twice,turn remote off then back on and it worked.Both times was really wet and foggy with remote 60 or 70 yards away.Mine is about 4 years old

Back