Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#3212383 - 09/13/19 06:27 PM Govt. Buy Back?
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
IF IF IF a bill passed for Govt. Buy Back of AR's and AK style rifles, how much are they going to pay? I have had and know a bunch of you still have high end rifles costing a lot more that an off the shelf cheapo rifle. Will they offer a fraction of what they are worth? Its total crap that the good guy is always the one that suffers but what if?

Ain't that right Winny

#3212384 - 09/13/19 06:31 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
they can't buy anything back from me. none of my guns were ever owned by the government.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3212386 - 09/13/19 06:33 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Mine either

Ain't that right Winny

#3212422 - 09/14/19 10:43 AM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
suprsongdgslyr Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: california
I have a few that I've bought over the years, and as psycodog mentioned , How much will they be willing to pay ,if the price is right I'd sell em . ain't got much use for them except to plink with , if I'm going big game hunting I'd rather have a large caliber bolt action .One well placed shot and the hunts over .

#3212425 - 09/14/19 11:01 AM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
6724 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: colorado
Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr
I have a few that I've bought over the years, and as psycodog mentioned , How much will they be willing to pay ,if the price is right I'd sell em . ain't got much use for them except to plink with , if I'm going big game hunting I'd rather have a large caliber bolt action .One well placed shot and the hunts over .

Their divide and conquer method works.
There are many among us that will give up anything as long as its not their favorite. What happens when they come for the "sniper rifles", which are nothing more than a hunting rifle?

#3212440 - 09/14/19 03:26 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: 6724]
SixsixtyMags Online
Die Hard Member

Loc: Pocono Mts.Pa.
Face it, they are after all guns, they just need to start somewhere and then go from one type to the next.
I agree with the "sniper rifle" comment, I just hope that suprsongdgslyr is proficient with a flintlock which they may leave us own.
According to his own post, one well placed shot and the hunts over, yup, between a flintlock and a bow you should have no problem having a successful hunt, no need what so ever for those high powered scoped sniper rifles!
BTW: I shot a deer the last 2 yrs. with a flintlock, If I can do it anyone can, just hope you don't flinch! laugh

#3212442 - 09/14/19 03:54 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
GRIZZLYONE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: So Cal
Non issue.

#3212448 - 09/14/19 05:14 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Yep. One well placed shot, hunt was over. With an AR:

Keep calm and crazy on

#3212450 - 09/14/19 05:55 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
GRIZZLYONE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: So Cal
Good Buck

#3212451 - 09/14/19 06:02 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
From my cold dead hands.

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#3212452 - 09/14/19 06:12 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

give up your semi auto's and you have handed over all grounds for not giving up anything else. once that precedent is set they will use it to justify the next class of guns they want to ban.

and since banning these is ok, so is the next one. and the next and the next and the next.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3212458 - 09/14/19 08:26 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn

They are starting to get on my nerves with this stuff.I can put up with a lot of stupid but this is getting ridiculous.

I reckon they are not going to quit till they destroy the best place to live the world has ever had.

#3212475 - 09/14/19 11:42 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: tnshootist]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
Beto sent me.

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3212508 - 09/15/19 05:12 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

First off, I don't think it will ever happen. To many gun owners on both sides of the fence. Not saying they won't make things rough or at least try to but I just think a buy back or confiscation will be hard to pass. Maybe some stupid high tax on firearms and ammo or a license of some sort, maybe a longer waiting period.

I think Beto just signed his ticket home with his comment. Taking guns away from Texans...good luck with that.

Edited by pyscodog (09/15/19 05:12 PM)

Ain't that right Winny

#3212509 - 09/15/19 05:23 PM Re: Govt. Buy Back? [Re: pyscodog]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

the dems want to. every one of them who's been in on these 3 debates *wants* to, but they mostly won't admit it.

biden did. beta is flat out being demanding and rude about it. and the othe dems are pissed at him because you are not supposed to say that you intend to take away anyone's guns, period

they keep pretending that's not what they intend to do, while just waiting for things to align so they can in fact do it. in the meantime we're supposed to be stupid enough to believe that "no one wants to take your guns", despite a rather lengthy history of a bunch of them saying exactly that.

but until now, the ones saying it have not been running for the presidency.

Keep calm and crazy on

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.