Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3199355 - 03/26/19 05:32 PM Re: Best predator hunting pack [Re: cjclemens]
Fur Taker Offline
Predator Master

Loc: NY
Just get someone to carry all your stuff, except the rifle. Lol

#3211124 - 08/29/19 08:57 AM Re: Best predator hunting pack [Re: cjclemens]
Jim Byers Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Montana
Sly dog....no question.

Chair, gear, all in one...

#3212145 - 09/09/19 11:30 PM Re: Best predator hunting pack [Re: cjclemens]
Urimaginaryfrnd Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Iowa, U.S. A.
5 gallon plastic bucket that you can sit on when you get there.

#3212410 - 09/13/19 10:48 PM Re: Best predator hunting pack [Re: cjclemens]
Mtns2hunt Offline
Predator Master

Loc: VA
Can't go wrong with a Eberlestock. I use one when I head into the mountains here in Va. Believe it or not we got mountains and you can go a long way. Also used it in Wyoming and Montana. If you can expand my picture you may be able to see the Eberlestock with my rifle on my back.

But when hunting coyotes or cats I have a Gander Mtn. two piece pack. Came with a water compartment but it leaked so I just use the space for storage. This is my go to pack. Keep it loaded with calls, batteries, hat with attached face-mask, gloves, carabina holds a rubber seat. A lot of pockets for extra ammo, flashlights water bottle. There is a cover over the main compartment where shooting sticks or tripods can be lashed. Overall a light weight pack that you can grab in a minute and have everything you need.

Unfortunately the only way to get one is e-bay as they do occasionally show up.

Edited by Mtns2hunt (09/13/19 10:50 PM)

#3213244 - 09/25/19 12:29 PM Re: Best predator hunting pack [Re: cjclemens]
.223coyote Online
Predator Master

Loc: Southeast Iowa
I'v had good luck with a Badlands Superday.

#3213377 - 09/27/19 12:35 AM Re: Best predator hunting pack [Re: cjclemens]
DiRTY DOG Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: West
Seriously considered one of these a few times, with a taller 7 gal heavy duty bucket and lid to sit on. Would be great for those stands that aren't too far from the truck.

You can find these packs on ebay if you look around. Only reason I haven't bought one is because it looks like a child sized pack.

I've thought about making my own by bolting on an old backpack or using a set of milsurp straps or some webbing. Some day I'll have a good plan and get around to actually doing it.

#3214992 - 10/15/19 12:09 AM Re: Best predator hunting pack [Re: cjclemens]
BBBB hoggers Offline

Loc: Llano Texas USA
Y’all need to look at the Coyotecalls.com. The dual mod pack. It will hold a rifle and a shotgun. Enough room for all you stuff and has water. Best pack I’ve seen

#3216102 - 10/24/19 10:11 PM Re: Best predator hunting pack [Re: cjclemens]
mserman Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Upper Peninsula MI
I bought a Sitka "Sling Choke" a few months ago. It's not a traditional two shoulder strap pack, instead you wear it over your shoulder and across your body. It's designed for waterfowl but who really cares about intended use?

I'm not usually too far from my car, maybe a mile at the most, so I don't need much. It's only 800 cu inches so you don't end up with a bunch of unnecessary stuff just because you have extra space. Inside I keep my fox pro fusion w/ attached decoy, remote, spotlight, range finder, monocular, IR scanner, extra load of ammo, headlamp, and knife.

One of my favorite parts about the pack is that I don't have to take it off to get things out. I just sling it around to the front and all the pockets are facing up so nothing can spill out.

#3219116 - 11/20/19 11:18 PM Re: Best predator hunting pack [Re: cjclemens]
ehitzari Offline

Loc: Idaho
Been using a Badlands 2200 for a while and it holds shooting sticks, call, seats, ammo all pretty well.

#3221016 - 12/03/19 08:26 PM Re: Best predator hunting pack [Re: ehitzari]
Mark Joe Offline

Loc: San Diego
Eberlestock is running a great sale on the X1A3 pack. I just picked one up at this price. x1a3

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  DesertRam, Matt1953 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.