Game Changer bullets

Originally Posted By: cornstalkerLast fall I shot an antelope doe and three coyotes with 140-grain GameChangers in a .270 WSM, my daughter shot an antelope buck with a 130-grain GameChanger in a 6.5 Creedmoor. The bullets performed admirably on all counts. Grouping was better than my beloved Nosler Accubonds in both guns. Still, not the best bullet ever, but I would sure take them over a Hornady SST. (for whatever that is worth)
That’s good to know about the GameChanger comparison to the Accubonds.

McGraw- Have you had trouble with the SST's? In the last few days,I have heard from 3 different people that they abandoned the SST bullet because the kept getting flyers. I haven't seen it with my eyes, just going off what was told to me. The SSTs were shot in factory rifles.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pyscodogMcGraw- Have you had trouble with the SST's? In the last few days,I have heard from 3 different people that they abandoned the SST bullet because the kept getting flyers. I haven't seen it with my eyes, just going off what was told to me. The SSTs were shot in factory rifles.
I quess that was cornstalker talking about the SST’s instead of me, pyscodog.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: McGrawOriginally Posted By: pyscodogMcGraw- Have you had trouble with the SST's? In the last few days,I have heard from 3 different people that they abandoned the SST bullet because the kept getting flyers. I haven't seen it with my eyes, just going off what was told to me. The SSTs were shot in factory rifles.
I quess that was cornstalker talking about the SST’s instead of me, pyscodog.

Yep, your right it was.

I found some Game Changer bullets today for my 270. I splurged and bought the whole box.
w00t.gif

Back