On a budget?! Sightmark WRAITH HD 4-32x50 Digital Day/Night Riflescopes are here...

NGI_TOM

The future is now...
thumbup.gif

Sightmark WRAITH HD 4-32x50 Digital Day/Night Riflecope

The Sightmark WRAITH HD 4-32×50 Digital Night/Day Riflescope is simple to operate and well thought-out, with a plethora of high-tech features that shooters will love. Sightmark has been at the forefront of the digital optics revolution, and their all-new WRAITH HD 4-32×50 digital scope offers plenty of high-tech features at a surprisingly affordable price. Fully compatible for Day and Night shooting scenarios and the best part is, you can record the whole thing. The WRAITH comes with a removable 850nm IR illuminator to provide an enhanced nighttime image and accurate target acquisition up to 200 yards. Customize your riflescope with 10 reticle options and 9 color choices to fit your needs. 4.5-hours of battery life with 4 common AA batteries and an external MicroUSB port expands options for power. The future of hunting is now.

Features:
Day/Night mode – full color for day use, black & white or classic green for night vision mode
High-definition sensor – high resolution imaging along with video/photo recording in 1080p HD
8x digital zoom – a 4x optical system for up to 32x magnification
Customizable tactical & hunting reticles – 10 reticle options & 9 color options for better accuracy
4 AA batteries for up to 4.5 hours of battery life and includes an external Micro USB power input.
HD photo or video recording (memory card not included)

I was able to get out on a few stands and capture a successful coyote stand with the Wraith. Unfortunately, it is supposed to rain all week, so I won't get out again until next week.

Yes, I realize the coyote is out of focus. I had preset the focus to the edge of the corn, and I didn't have time or want to move to adjust the focus.

Back