We never hear of them, just the crazies.

hm1996

Staff member

The Other Freshman Congressmen

Check out these 3 new congressmen:

Jim Baird , Republican from Indiana ~ lost his left arm in Vietnam.

Brian Mast, Republican from Florida ~ lost both legs in Afghanistan.

Dan Crenshaw, Republican from Texas ~ lost his right eye in Afghanistan.

All three of these men are Purple Heart recipients.

How often have you seen them on the evening news? How often have we seen the two Muslim women and the communist from NY all blabbering vulgarities and spouting out anti-Israel/anti-American insults.

Three Purple Heart Veterans were sworn into Congress with less publicity than 'the new breed of women' and coverage over who wore what.

As Representative Mast said, "5 eyes, 5 arms, 4 legs—All American."

THIS is service to country!

Regards,
hm

Those mentioned don't fall into the liberal medias brainwashing agenda.
When for 365 days a year 24/7 you hear nothing but negatives about Trump, anyone associated with him, or the Republican party in general, you would think we're no different from North Korea spreading propaganda through it's state run media.
What's going on at all levels is disgusting, it's really sad to see an attempted soft coup of a duly elected president and the politicizing of the news media. Even those who hate Trump better open their eyes before it's too late and our Senate and Congress are run by people like AOC, Omar, and a few others instead of heroes like mentioned above who get little or no recognition from the media.

crenshaw has been covered a bit.At first I was pretty impressed with him

I'm also rapidly losing my enthusiasm for him, as he's turning out to be a big backer of red flag gun confiscation laws.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishcrenshaw has been covered a bit.At first I was pretty impressed with him

I'm also rapidly losing my enthusiasm for him, as he's turning out to be a big backer of red flag gun confiscation laws.

As you I was at first impressed with him, thanks for pointing this out as I was unaware of his leanings.

I hate to sound negative, but T. Kennedy, Kerry, and McCain were in the military too. So called war heros who came home and got elected to office only to s*** all over us as a nation and our Constitution for many years. Some of the biggest turds to get elected to national office and walk the halls of congress came out of the military.

The guy from Texas is turning out to be John McCain 2.0. The TAPS Act is something obama would do. Obama didn't even go as hard left on guns as many of the current republicans are now of whom just so happen to be backed by the NRA.

it's a shame because I generally like the guy. but if he wants to push gun control, we have a fundamental problem.

To his credit, Crenshaw has come out against universal background checks and in doing so once again gotten AOC to put her utter stupidity on full display

Back