Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3209418 - 08/07/19 01:45 AM Dog town rifles and scopes, anyone have any info?
Airedale56 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: WY
Evening, gents. I have a friend who has Dogtown Special .220 Swift with a red with gray and silver speckles, synthetic benchrest style stock and a Leupold 6.5-20x Target knobs/EFR boosted by Premier to 14.5-35x, also marked Dogtown on the booster.
It is an ADL style repeater with a stainless 40x action and very heavy Hart 27” stainless fluted barrel.

I believe I may have read about Dogtown rifles in VHA magazine. Does anyone know where they were/are located and the name(s) of the smiths who may have built it?

Thanks.

#3211030 - 08/27/19 02:40 PM Re: Dog town rifles and scopes, anyone have any info? [Re: Airedale56]
robertjay53 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: washington state
Hey Airdale , you might try and post this in the Firearms forum and maybe get some kind of response.
Good luck, Bob

#3211046 - 08/27/19 06:34 PM Re: Dog town rifles and scopes, anyone have any info? [Re: Airedale56]
pyscodog Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
I did a Google search. If its the same company, they were out of Little Rock Ark. and went out of business in 2014. Not much info but it gets you a little farther.

#3215883 - 10/22/19 08:00 PM Re: Dog town rifles and scopes, anyone have any info? [Re: pyscodog]
Farnyboy Offline

Loc: IN
Hello,
I have a catalog from Dogtown Varmint Supplies. Not sure who was involved, but they were out of Newport Beach, CA. IIRC the catalog wouldve been from the late 90's- early 2000's. I think your friends rifle is described in there. I can send some scans of it if you'd like.

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.