C-Product Mags.

I sent them an email with some questions.

No response.

I have a strict policy about not buying anything from a company who will not respond to emails.

Originally Posted By: arlaunchI sent them an email with some questions.

No response.

I have a strict policy about not buying anything from a company who will not respond to emails.

I've got to te point with many companies I just cal them. Sometimes I get a great deal more info than if they just e-mail me back. Hornady and Hodgdon come to mind on that.

Greg

We've sold thousands of the C-Products 6.5 mags. They work well!

Originally Posted By: longrange454I read where they were redesigned/improved.

They did do some redesigning/improving a while back. Maybe 8-12mo ago? All of the ones in the supply chains now should be the newer ones.

Not familiar with those mags. And sorry to not answering your question but why not just buy P-mags which are always spot on. Ive had friends serving in the sandbox who mailed and requested we send them some because they work so well. That speaks volumes.

Originally Posted By: GMAN_RNot familiar with those mags. And sorry to not answering your question but why not just buy P-mags which are always spot on. Ive had friends serving in the sandbox who mailed and requested we send them some because they work so well. That speaks volumes.

im a big fan, but pmag doesnt have a grendel specific mag that i can find.

you can only get about 5 Grendel rounds into a standard pmag before it starts to bind up

Back