foxpro xwave specs??

I have played with one and it is louder than the shockwave by a good bit. I unfortunately am a simpleton and have no specs for you but it’s LOUD!

Originally Posted By: HeyYou$699.99! Why would anyone want to spend that much on a caller?

$2000!! Why would anyone spend that much on a custom rifle?

Because we can afford it, and we want a quality product with unmatched features...

There are other models that I'm sure fit within your acceptable price point.

If you look at the package you'll see it comes with a Li-ion battery pack. No other caller does this. That's a $100 value right there.

Your opinion may vary, but I thinks it's a good idea to include the battery pack. It sets the owner up with the proper power to run the caller to its full potential.

I'll probably pick one up later after they work out any potential glitches. I do a lot of night calling in CA and NV and I always wonder if I have enough volume when the wind picks up. This seems to be the caller I've been waiting for foxpro to build like the shock wave only louder if indeed it turns out that it is in fact louder. $2000 for a custom rifle? I only wish I got off that easy with my last two builds. Grizz

Back