In your face, a little eastern decoy action at night with thermal

Pretty cool. I have always wondered how night time would work. They just passed a law here where we can hunt at night. I have never done it once.

btech29. It works sometimes here a lot better then daylight decoying. You think there’s a lot going on during the day just try looking through a paper tube and closing your 1 eye it’s kinda like that. Still gotta find the right coyotes. I say just becareful down there they might eat your dog. Gotta figure the dog can see as good as a coyote I gotta get them into 100-150 yds. I’m not sure how lights would work but I’ll stick with thermal and night vision. All though I’m going to Pennsylvania next weekend might try it with lights and can find some coyotes. All I can say get used to your equipment thermal for scanning and night vision for shooting or get a good thermal scope. Just my thoughts

Originally Posted By: Non couch killer It’s been a while since I posted something in here. Here is a pretty good video not a lot of decoy action but the coyote came in real close.

Just watched another of your videos with Thor decoying in the daytime. Sign me up for the Thor fan club. What kind of dog is he?

Thank you guys it’s been a tuff year this year Thor’s been slacking for some reason he doesn’t want to cast out. I did get 1 good video, coyotes were already in the field and I missed some chasing going on but he worked them in real good. He’s a mountain cur

Last edited:
Back