Woa 10 twist 20 prac load woes

I think the issue is that the upper changes in relationship to the lower at random times depending on how much you influence the gun between shots.

Last edited:
This thing shot the 35's really well the other day and not so well today. I think I've about had my fill of the 20 practical if anyone is interested. I'm wondering if it's just needs cleaned extra frequently. I don't have the patience for that.

Last edited:
That sucks I throw mine in the dusty RZR fly up the gravel roads shoot away throw in safe & repeat the same thing the next weekend clean every 300 or so & it shoots like a laser. Getting it to feed right was a learning curve that about sent me over the edge though.

I have the same barrel (WOA 20 inch)with 125 rounds down the tube. 26 grains of ARcomp, 40 gr Berger seated @ 2.24. This load shot 3 that I could cover with a dime for three groups. I threw it together for a hunting load the other night using quickload, it looked good so I decided to try it and was pleasantly surprised. I shot the group at 100 with my thermal scope. I am gonna start doing some more load development once I get past the 200 round mark. I will shoot it with a traditional scope and see what transpires and see if I need to tweak it. Sorry in advance if there are typos, I just got my eyes dilated and cant see really good right now, lol.

Finally found a sweet spot after rjh's post and pm.
25.8 ar comp
450 primer
40 berger
Chronoed 2 3831 and 3808.
Little rough on primer pockets but it will stack em.
Thanks!

Last edited:
At today's prices it's hard to not have one of almost every flavor. I think I have em in 9 different cartridges now plus an ar10 in 243. Little bit addicting for sure.

Last edited:
Back