Underground Tactical -- No More From Me!!

GLShooter

I ordered four AR extractors on 7-24-19. I was notified that the post office was waiting for the package as a label had been generated. Since then NOTHING!! I have emmailed them twice and called them, answering machine, three times. I have also Messengered  them and no response. This AM I got an email asking me to evaluate the product I bought!!

No more for me and I hope someone sends this to them. It's going up all over the net. My order number was 2088.

Greg

I ordered a trigger spring from a company out of Colorado and had the exact same experience. I kept getting the same excuse that the PO was waiting for the package. The only difference is the company did answer when I called. They kept telling me to wait and I would get my order. Four weeks later and a serious threat to cancel my order, they finally shipped me another spring. They advertise Vet owned and same day shipping. They also wanted me to evaluate my experience with their company, so I did! I doubt they liked it very well.

I remeber that hassle you had on that spring. I just don;'t get it with these companies. I'll guarantee you the three postings I've made on the net will cost them a lot of business down the road.

I think know someone in the industry that uses their parts. I believe I'll ask for a little assist from them to pressure these guys. A phone answering machine and a direct e-mail are effective screens. I'll be talking to the bank on Monday.

Greg

I JUST received a note that they were mailing me a package today. We will see what transpires but the lack of responsiveness at all is enough to get on my Do Not Buy List and honestly that list is VERY short. This is the first time in all my years that I've gone public with issues. Previously everyone else at least had been a tiny bit responsive and my DNB list was reserved for quality of the goods up to now.

Greg

Greg,

Sounds to me like you were more than patient and fair with them. I too have a list of companies I won’t do business with. Mine is also short. I do my dead level best to be upfront and honest with my customers, and I expect the same. The inter web allows a lot of companies to be in business that probably shouldn’t be. Thanks for the heads up.

I got notice of a shipped package yesterday afternoon so I guess they decided to deal with the issue. Lat PM the mail had a small package with the four extractors I had ordered. Odd that no movement was recorded and it suddenly appears 8 days later never showing that it left their shop. If another package shows I'll return to sender and that will be my last dealings with UT.

Greg

My buddy's been waiting for a resolution to a paid-for rifle from a "popular" company out of AZ (S.D.) for years now. I keep urging him to blast it out as well, because there is no way he is the only one.

For now, I hope the confirmation means you are actually going to get what you needed from U.T..

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Eric_MayerMy buddy's been waiting for a resolution to a paid-for rifle from a "popular" company out of AZ (S.D.) for years now. I keep urging him to blast it out as well, because there is no way he is the only one.

For now, I hope the confirmation means you are actually going to get what you needed from U.T..

That POS S.D. is posting rifles left and right on facebook

The original package showed up after about ten days unannounced with the USPS never saying anything other than they received a request for a label from UT. During that time I sent the above noted e-mails and voice messages to them with no response. As noted above I was notified of a package shipping on 8-2-19. Thus one arrived in timely manner on 8-5. I immediately took that package to the PO and had it returned to sender. I took a pic of the package and notified them on 8-6 that it was being returned attaching the picture. On THAT DAY I received three e-mails from them wanting to ask all about if I had gotten the first package and how they could cancel the "lost mail" check that allegedly had been started!!!

No more.

Greg

PS: I also thought that $11.94 to send me a package that weighed 2/3 of an ounce was tad exorbitant sent a REGULAR FIRST CLASS not PRIORITY.

Originally Posted By: Eric_MayerMy buddy's been waiting for a resolution to a paid-for rifle from a "popular" company out of AZ (S.D.) for years now. I keep urging him to blast it out as well, because there is no way he is the only one.

He has been pulling that stunt for a lot of years. A little research before he ordered it would have told him that.

Originally Posted By: reb8600He has been pulling that stunt for a lot of years. A little research before he ordered it would have told him that.

This was in 2014/2015, so he knows now.

Originally Posted By: Eric_MayerOriginally Posted By: reb8600He has been pulling that stunt for a lot of years. A little research before he ordered it would have told him that.

This was in 2014/2015, so he knows now.

Too late too smart.

Greg

Funny after what felt like years lurking here I bailed after this and a few other things:

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...1935&page=2

Just decided I’ve moved to a new locale and my boy who’s 7 started begging to hunt or trap and this was one of my favorite Sites to frequent so I’d check in. I had a bad taste after the SD interactions. Seems as though it was a foreboding of things to come. I’ve spent a career in Start-Ups and feel I’m more understanding than most. At the time, it was hero worship and my Smith that ultimately received the lowers after a too long a protracted wait did say the machining was very nice. Unfortunately, In my probably 10 years away I’ve yet to kill a coyote. Did slay some fox and my boy and I trapped a ton of coon last year.

Last edited:
Back