Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3210089 - 08/14/19 04:58 PM I know its a year and a half old, but i hate dumb people
000shock Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Dickinson, ND
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.greatfallstribune.com/amp/1022853001

Happened upon this. Like i said, its older, but the terminology used to twist the activity is only something a liberal could come up with. I work in the ag industry, and just once i wish these idiots would see the damage a yote does when it attacks and cripples a calf, and begins eating while it is still live.

#3210119 - 08/14/19 10:45 PM Re: I know its a year and a half old, but i hate dumb people [Re: 000shock]
Hellgate Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Orygun
As a kid I saw Montana F&W film of coyotes running down deer in the snow and eating the hams out of them while the deer were still struggling. It should be shown to every biology class in the country. Call it propaganda but what was Al Gore's global warming film shown in every classroom if not propaganda.

With over 15 percussion revolvers I've been called the Imelda Marcos of Cap & Ball

If you do not subscribe to a newspaper you are uninformed. If you do subscribe to a newspaper you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Moderator:  220_Swift, Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.