Camo 12ga Benelli Montefeltros $699

I have dealt with the Dunn family for years. They have always been first rate to me and my family members. They have several brick and mortar stores and I have been a walk in customer for about forty years now.

A friend of mine has used a 20 gauge version for all his upland hunting for years. Fantastic gun and that's a heck of a good price. I'd jump on that if I needed a 12 gauge.

I couldn't take it anymore. I ordered one today. It also comes with a special hunters package which includes an extended long range waterfowl choke and a special charging handle. I guess this is going to be my M2 back up gun now!

Last edited:
I have a 870 compact camo and its too small for the boy since he is grown up. Do you think this will recoil too much for a 12ga? I know the Benellis that are inertia driven may be less. Thinking about ordering one. Really was looking at the M2's but this will work.

Great shotgun, if he's comfortable shooting a pump then the Monte will be no problem. I switch back and forth between my pump guns and my Benelli when I hunt and like everything else the hotter the load the more recoil, its over hyped about recoil and the inertia action imo.

I picked mine up Friday night. I couldn't be happier. I had never shopped at Dunns befeore but I'll keeping an eye on them from now on. What a smoking deal.

I don't know how I missed this but wished I hadn't. Now they showing out of stock.

If anybody has buyers remorse, let me know I'd cash you out...

Yeah I agree this is a heck of a deal. I have always wanted the semi-auto so will save a little more to buy one. It seems those Benelli semi-auto are not on sale so I will just buy one pretty soon. I want the M2 Field 26" barrel 12ga and most important a LEFTY!

Back