Alligator clip lanyard

Kates go to www.killzoneflashlights.com I think they have what you are looking for. I bought 1 last year but can't for the life of me remember where, I thought it was Ohio Paracord and Bow but can't find the web site back. This 1 looks similar to mine. Only issue is the shiny alligator clips.

Hope this helps
Ill Dog Chaser

Last edited:
Fly fishing shops have a ton of retractable little lanyards that pin to you jacket. Small alligator clips are at the hardware store. I used to make "Roach Clips" with small alligator clips and raccoon penis bones, fancied them up with feathers and beads.

Originally Posted By: AWSI used to make "Roach Clips" with small alligator clips and raccoon penis bones, fancied them up with feathers and beads.

scared.gif

I made a leather snap top pouch attached with a braided para lanyard with alligator clips woven in on short lengths of para. Keep all my diaphragm calls in the pouch and can clip them to the lanyard on stand. Think standard multi call lanyard with a small bag right on the bottom and alligator clips instead of the standard sliding loops

Back