Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3209731 - 08/10/19 10:54 PM Sounds for Foxpro's besides Foxpro?
capitol Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Im looking for some new or different sounds for my Shockwave.

The same old Foxpro sounds are played out. Im sure this years pups have already heard them.

Does anyone besides Tony Tebbe and [beeep] offer realistic sounds that can be used to call Coyote and Fox?

#3209732 - 08/10/19 11:09 PM Re: Sounds for Foxpro's besides Foxpro? [Re: capitol]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: stuck in a fence
where in the world do you live that you think this years youngins are being called that hard this early?

#3209837 - 08/12/19 12:47 AM Re: Sounds for Foxpro's besides Foxpro? [Re: capitol]
derbyacresbob Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Kern County, CA
Around hear most years the pups are not big enough and brave enough to be called in until September or October.

If the coyotes have been called at enough to have heard every Foxpro sound and remember each one of them, playing a different sound probable won't work either.

#3209860 - 08/12/19 11:28 AM Re: Sounds for Foxpro's besides Foxpro? [Re: capitol]
capitol Offline
Seasoned Member

I guess the sarcasm about the pups hearing the calls already didn’t work. What I meant by that is even though the pups are just out now everybody uses the same FoxPro sounds and they’ve probably already heard them.

I’m just looking for some different sounds that not everybody is using.

#3209871 - 08/12/19 02:26 PM Re: Sounds for Foxpro's besides Foxpro? [Re: capitol]
22guy Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: USA
Foxpro has a ton of sounds. Pick some new ones. Or get a Foxpro with foxpitch and change the sounds that way.

#3209909 - 08/12/19 08:48 PM Re: Sounds for Foxpro's besides Foxpro? [Re: reaper4]
capitol Offline
Seasoned Member

Perfect! Thanks for the info.

Moderator:  reb8600 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.