Old Joke

tnshootist

A farmer had bought some stuff at the local country store. He started to go home with it and found his truck would not start. He went back in the store and told the store keeper that he would have to come back after his stuff because the truck would not start.
Store keeper said well just carry your stuff. Farmer said why I can't carry all this. Store keep said sure you can.
Put the anvil in the bucket,hold the goose in the other hand and carry a chicken under each arm,see you got it.So the farmer started home with his anvil in his bucket,his goose in his other hand and a chicken under each arm.
Soon he met a woman on the road walking also and she asked directions to a farm that was near his. He said just walk along with me and the place you are going is just past my place so they continued on. They came to a big bend in the road and the farmer said I usually cut through the woods here and save some time but the woman said she didn't know if she trusted him to go through the woods like that.

He said what could I do? I got an anvil in my bucket,a goose in the other hand and a chicken under each arm. No way I could do anything.
But the woman said sure you could. You could put the goose under the bucket and set the anvil on top and I could hold the chickens.

Back