Customer service flir or trijicon

Tinker01

Still cant decide. If I buy a flir or a trijicon thermal and then if I have problems which company flir or trijicon would be most helpful in resolving any issues on them. Or does it boil down to the company you buy the thermal from. For repairs or service. Thanks.

The dealer you buy from can ease the pain a little if you have a problem with the unit, acting as a liason between you and the manufacturer.

Lot's of mergers so to some extent, they are all a crap shoot. FLIR & Armasight, IR Defense & Trijicon. Pulsar has generally had good customer service.

If the $$ is similar, I'd go with a company with a well-established history to go on. I own or have owned ATN, Sightmark, Pulsar, and FLIR. If I were in the market today, I would go Trijicon.-JMO

Originally Posted By: Tinker01Still cant decide. If I buy a flir or a trijicon thermal and then if I have problems which company flir or trijicon would be most helpful in resolving any issues on them. Or does it boil down to the company you buy the thermal from. For repairs or service. Thanks.

I have owned both and have had good service from both companies.

I have owned both Flir and Trijicon (IR Defense), and have dealt with both Customer Service Depts. I have had no issues with either one. IMO, it comes down to what product, features and price point you want. Each company will turn out a "lemon" every once in awhile but that can be said for any manufacturer. Good luck shopping!!

Back