Wildlife technologies caller

ubt

I've got a guy that wants to sell a older wildlife technologies caller,i believe it's at least 10yrs old,he wants $350 for it,is that a fair price?

Fair price would depend on the model, confirming the operability (remote range and function), and amount and type of species of calls on the unit. For perspective a brand new Wildlife Technologies MIGHTY ATOM with 80 calls for predator hunting is $439.95

The big plus on some of the older units were remote range of function and a removable SD card with the ability to save the sounds and add others as you wish.

For that price, save your money and buy new, select your own sounds, "buy once, cry once" as we all say..
Not saying the older machines are not good, I had a 2006 KAS-2030 that I killed more crows and coyotes with, traded it back in to WT for newer unit...

I have the WT KAS 2030 and new was in the $800 range...I understand the guy wanting some kind of return on it, but it is an old model . That being said, mine is awesome, I have never had it not receive signal, but don't put it waaay out there. The sounds are great. I now have that and a FoxPro Shockwave, the foxpro gets used more, but only cause it's lighter....But the WT caller is a quality unit....rsbhunter

Back