Sig P320C

pyscodog

After reading of some reviews I bought this pistol. Its the model with FDE and night sights. The pistol looks new but I'm pretty sure its been fired as I bought it for used price from a pawn shop. I only had 60 rounds of ammo but it was enough for a test and a first time out. Accuracy was great, for me anyway, and no hiccups of any kind. Do any of you shoot this pistol or one thats similar? Whats your opinion?

Last edited:
I shoot the X Five (bought new) for USPSA and absolutely love it. Accuracy is very good, and after about 800 rounds I have had zero failures.

I traded my Glock 43 in on the Sig. I really like Glock pistols but I just sucked shooting the 43. I tried several different things with the 43 but nothing seemed to help me. It may have been my grip or my trigger pull but I always shot to the left. I adjusted the sights but still seemed to be to the left. The Sig is a double stack and maybe its the wider grip, IDK, but bullets went where I was aiming. No more shooting to the left. The Sig is a bit heavier, probably because is holds 15+1 rounds compared to the 6+1 in the Glock but I can live with that. Now I just need to get some more ammo and a lot of range time.

I've had a Sig 230, .380 for 18 years. Bought it from a friend who couldn't hit anything with it. I find it to be very accurate. It is either in my truck or night stand. I've killed many porcupines with it off the side of the road at 30 yards or more. Furthest porky was 80 yards, I hit it on the third shot. I wish it had night sights! Other than that a great gun.

I've been shooting a Sig P365 and I really like it. I had a G42 and an LCP2. I decided the ruger did everything equally as well at half the size, so I sold the G42. The P365 is almost exactly the same size as the 43. The 12 round extended base mag for the P365 make the handle full length and the OEM mag tucks really nice. I can't say it's anymore accurate than my Glocks. But I like it.

I purchased the p320 compact shortly after Christmas as a present for myself. I purchased a larger take down lever( referred to as a gas pedal) that greatly enhanced my shooting. (used as a thumb rest). I have had no issues. I have been shooting nothing but Rem Umc 230 hardball. I just received my grip module back that I had sent out and had cerekoted in bi-tone burnt bronze. I'm a happy camper now and I would recommend the p320.

Last edited:

Recently I have been reading and watching videos of the 320c. It has my interest and haven’t read anything negative about it.

I have the 15 round model in black with night sights,I've put about 100 rounds threw it and like it so far.I had to send mine in for the recall for the firing when dropped issue.You can go to their
website and it will tell what to look for to see if has been updated yet.

Sig says turnaround time is 3-4 weeks. Is that about right? Mines not been upgraded yet, did it make any difference in the trigger pull?

Originally Posted By: pyscodogSig says turnaround time is 3-4 weeks. Is that about right? Mines not been upgraded yet, did it make any difference in the trigger pull?
That's about how long it took mine.Trigger pull felt the same on mine when it came back.

If it were me, before I sent the gun back for the recall, I would shoot the gun at least 500 rounds, including some hollowpoint ammunition. Decide if it is a keeper for you and make sure there are no other issues to be addressed before you bother with sending it back. If it's not for you and you intend to sell or trade it then you aren't out the bother of sending it back. In the unlikely event there is some other issue then the factory can address that while the gun is in for the recall. Kill two birds with one stone.

Kinda was my thoughts GC. I ran 50 rounds through it the day I got it with no issues. I'd like to shoot a few hundred more and then decide. So far I really like the pistol.

Originally Posted By: erikc838I shoot the X Five (bought new) for USPSA and absolutely love it. Accuracy is very good, and after about 800 rounds I have had zero failures.

Went to the LGS today. They had an X Five on the shelf. Sweet!! Just what I need, another want to my list. LOL

Back