** LATHE TURNED CALL BODIES **

What???

I was wondering how long it would take before the security guys found your lathe stashed in the basement of the nut house when they locked you up.
Hope you have time to do some stuff you enjoy!
I do have a Harley for sale if you need a bike to ride. ( Sorry I forgot your feet won’t touch the ground. )
I think I have a two or three of your turned calls but I am looking forward to see what you will come up with in the future!!!

I have many of your calls as well. They are easy to blow and sound great. Take some time to enjoy life my friend. I am looking forward to retiring from my job and spending time doing things that I just don't find time for now.

Wow, thank you for your kind words, they mean quite a bit to me. I'm still paid up for another year, and have many bunny bomb tone board blanks to use up, so I will be putting some new and different types of calls out from time to time.

While I hate to hear you shutting the lathe down, I completely get it. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us. Enjoy your time brother. We need to get together sometime. Grab a bite to eat and catch up.

I don't get on the forums often, but when I do the first thing I would go look at is this classified sections to see what bunny bombs were available. Hadn't gotten one yet so will have to keep an eye open on what you've got coming. I certainly would like to have one on the lanyard.

Best wishes to ya and thanks for all that you've done here on the forums!

Im betting you turn out a few Buckey Beaver style.

2rxwdi8.png

good one, Lance!

I'll 'go woodchuck' on a few, LOL!

Got some antler bases going, and a few other types new to me.

Regards, old friend,

Rudy

Back