Anyone familiar with an AR from CBC?

Rambo

I was perusing the LGS today and the guy showed me a 300 blackout that was priced pretty cheap. He said it was a CBC. I’m not familiar with them and some of the reviews were not great. The rifle was priced at $439 bucks. Are they decent for the price?

Call Windham Arms or Rock River Arms.
I get calls on AR's that do not fire, cheap ones.
I tell them to send it back to the company.
If you are going to shoot 300BO subsonic you need a pistol gas tube,
If you are going to shoot 125-150 get a carbine gas tube.

I don’t recall ever hearing about CBC but looking at the address on google maps satellite view it appears to be a small business. The hand guard looks very similar to hand guard sold by Rousch Sports. Rousch Sports advertises as being a USA company but doesn’t indicate the source of their products. I suspect CBC purchases many if not all of the parts from other manufacturers/vendors. I wouldn’t buy anything from them without seeing some customer reviews.

I would feel better buying from Palmetto State Armory who is a known commodity with a track record with very good prices.

Here is CBC address.
310 Mcneill Rd
Sanford, NC 27330

Originally Posted By: VASCAR2I don’t recall ever hearing about CBC but looking at the address on google maps satellite view it appears to be a small business. The hand guard looks very similar to hand guard sold by Rousch Sports. Rousch Sports advertises as being a USA company but doesn’t indicate the source of their products. I suspect CBC purchases many if not all of the parts from other manufacturers/vendors. I wouldn’t buy anything from them without seeing some customer reviews.

I would feel better buying from Palmetto State Armory who is a known commodity with a track record with very good prices.

That’s kinda what I figured. The guy at the gun shop says he has one and likes it but you know how that goes. Reviews I have read online have been mixed.

Here is CBC address.
310 Mcneill Rd
Sanford, NC 27330

I think CDNN was selling a buncha CBC stuff - seemed to be the cheapest stuff they had in AR's. No experience myself. There's some sales at Palmetto State Armory for under $300 shipped complete, basic AR's w/ good reviews. Buy now, as even Trump's talking restrictions again.

Originally Posted By: VASCAR2I don’t recall ever hearing about CBC but looking at the address on google maps satellite view it appears to be a small business. The hand guard looks very similar to hand guard sold by Rousch Sports. Rousch Sports advertises as being a USA company but doesn’t indicate the source of their products. I suspect CBC purchases many if not all of the parts from other manufacturers/vendors. I wouldn’t buy anything from them without seeing some customer reviews.

Here is CBC address.
310 Mcneill Rd
Sanford, NC 27330

Funny that the address you posted is the exact same address for bear creek arsenal. Looks like their stuff is hit or miss, with a lot more of miss.

I went ahead and picked up a CBC chambered in .223. I figure for $439 bucks they are worth a try. I talked to a buddy of mine and he has one that he really likes. Another friend of mine that works at the gun store says he has two and he likes them both. Never had any malfunctions of any kind. They actually feel nice and tight.

I got in a little range time with this CBC the other day and it shot pretty sweet. I’m satisfied for the less than $500 after tax that I paid for it.

Back