Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14
Topic Options
#3207662 - 07/09/19 10:53 PM Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? [Re: hm1996]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas

To read entire story, cut and paste the headline in your browser.

NEWS
NRA-PVF Endorses Mark Baker for Attorney General of Mississippi

The National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) today announced its endorsement of Mark Baker for Mississippi attorney general in the 2019 primary election.

NEWS
NRA Endorses Tate Reeves for Governor of Mississippi

The NRA has endorsed Tate Reeves as he runs for governor in the 2019 Mississippi primary election.

NEWS
NRA Statement On Virginia Special Session

FAIRFAX, Va.– The interim executive director of the National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action, Jason Ouimet, released the following statement today regarding the special session in Virginia: "The National Rifle Association has a long history of working to reduce violent crime rates within the Commonwealth of Virginia. We commend the House and Senate Republican leadership for renewing the focus on putting violent criminals behind bars and a much needed refocus on mental health initiatives. Without a final report on the Virginia Beach investigation, this special session by Gov. Northam was a complete taxpayer-funded distraction. The discussion before the Virginia Crime Commission should focus on solutions that provide strong due process and put a stop to the continued politicization of law-abiding individual’s constitutional rights."

NBC12 RICHMOND
’There really are a lot of misconceptions about suppressors’: NRA says on gun silencers Northam aims to ban

Virginia lawmakers return to the state Capitol Tuesday with one item on their agenda: Guns. The special session called by Governor Ralph Northam gets underway at noon.
SHARE THIS EMAIL

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3207706 - 07/10/19 09:16 PM Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? [Re: hm1996]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

LEGAL & LEGISLATION
Hawaii: Governor Ige Signs Anti-Gun Legislation

On July 9th, Governor David Ige signed the final remaining anti-gun bill awaiting his consideration, Senate Bill 600. This comes on the heels of him signing Senate Bill 1466 on June 27th.

LEGAL & LEGISLATION
Virginia: Special Session Adjourned, Anti-Gunners Not Finished

During the July 9th special session, House and Senate leadership directed the Virginia State Crime Commission to undertake a “systematic review” of the tragic May 31st attack in Virginia Beach, along with the legislation submitted during the special session.

NEWS
NRA-PVF Endorses Delbert Hosemann for Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi

The National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) today announced its endorsement of Delbert Hosemann for lieutenant governor of Mississippi in the 2019 primary election.

BREITBART
Eight Democrat Presidential Hopefuls Who Plan to Come for Your Guns

Every Democrat presidential hopeful supports a slew of gun controls but eight in particular actually plan to ban certain guns that law-abiding Americans currently possess. The positions vary from simply banning certain types of guns to confiscating them via a mandated ban and buyback combo.
SHARE THIS EMAIL

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3207772 - 07/11/19 09:31 PM Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? [Re: hm1996]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

FOXBUSINESS.COM
Walmart Will Stop Gun Sales In New Mexico Over Background Check Laws: Report

Walmart will reportedly stop selling guns at its New Mexico stores later this month. The retailer’s decision came after the state passed a new law expanding background checks, which was put into effect on July 1, CBS News reported.

WFLA.COM
Tampa Pastor Holds Suspected Intruder At Gunpoint Until Police Arrive

A Tampa pastor held a suspected intruder at gunpoint while he waited for police to arrive, authorities said. Police said the burglar set off the alarm system at the Seminole Heights Baptist Church shortly before 1 a.m.

WSB RADIO ATLANTA
Intruder With Machete Shot, Killed By Homeowner, Dekalb Police Say

An intruder armed with a machete was shot Thursday morning when he broke into a north DeKalb County home, police said. The man was taken to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead. While he has not been positively identified, investigators believe he lived next door to the home he’s accused of breaking into in the 3300 block of Northlake Trail in unincorporated Doraville.
SHARE THIS EMAIL

#3207844 - 07/12/19 09:35 PM Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? [Re: hm1996]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

THE DAILY SIGNAL
Why These Defensive Uses of Firearms Should Disarm Second Amendment Skeptics

At a time when many high-profile politicians are comfortable proposing laws that impose serious burdens on the right to keep and bear arms, including the mass confiscation of commonly owned firearms, it’s important to remember that those same firearms are regularly used by average Americans to defend their life, liberty, and property.

LEGAL & LEGISLATION
California: City of San Diego Considers Gun Control Ordinance

San Diego City Attorney, Mara Elliott has asked the City Council to consider a draft ordinance that would require mandatory locked storage of firearms in the home and would propose a conflicting law regarding the reporting of lost or stolen firearms. Ms. Elliott works closely with gun control advocates in the City and made a strong effort to justify her request for the City to take action at the June meeting of the Public Safety and Livable Neighborhoods Committee. While the Committee was divided on the issue, the proposal did get enough votes to put it before the full City Council for consideration.

FOX NEWS
Frank Miniter: To Reduce Gun Violence, We Need to Do These Things

When he called the Republican-controlled Virginia Legislature to the state Capitol for a special session this week, Virginia’s Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam wasn’t really attempting to make changes to the state’s gun laws that would have stopped the murderer who killed a dozen people in Virginia Beach in May.
SHARE THIS EMAIL

#3208009 - 07/16/19 12:56 AM Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? [Re: hm1996]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

DESERET NEWS
Alleged knife-wielding home intruder shot by resident in Utah

An alleged intruder was shot and injured Saturday night after breaking into a home in Lehi, police said. About 8:40 p.m., officers were dispatched to 391 N. 900 East on the report of a burglary in progress, according to a statement from Lehi police. The 20-year-old man had gotten into the second-level apartment and "was armed with a knife," Lehi Police Sgt. Robert Marshall said.
SHARE THIS EMAIL

#3208039 - 07/16/19 09:35 PM Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? [Re: hm1996]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

FOX CAROLINA
Anderson Co homeowner who shot intruder: 'I didn't want that to happen, but I had no other choice'

Anderson County deputies are investigating after a homeowner said he has to shoot a man to defend his family when the intruder forced his way into his Williamston home. Deputies said they were called to the home on Boiter Road just after 10 p.m.

LEGAL & LEGISLATION
Virginia: Crime Commission Hearing Dates Set

As directed by the General Assembly during the July 9th special session, the Virginia State Crime Commission will be holding hearings on August 19th and 20th to evaluate Governor Ralph Northam’s proposed gun control bills.
SHARE THIS EMAIL

#3208070 - Yesterday at 01:58 PM Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? [Re: hm1996]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

NEWS
“Fact Checker:” Joe Biden’s “Gun Ban” Not a Gun Ban Because Some Guns Wouldn’t Be Banned

Facebook has teamed up with what it calls “third-party fact-checkers” to punish users of its platform that post information embarrassing or inconvenient to this outlook. Yet like most sources of what passes as “news” or “journalism” these days, these “independent” organizations have knowledge deficits and outright biases that color the information they provide to the public. Take, for example, Politifact’s assertion that a gun ban is not a gun ban if there are still guns left to be banned.

NEWS
Presidential Pretender Who Campaigned on Gun Control First to Call It Quits

On Monday, Eric Swalwell became the first of the many pretenders for the Democrat presidential nomination to bow (or perhaps slink) out of the race. The U.S. Congressman from California’s 15th District had tried to distinguish himself from the field by putting extreme gun control front and center in his messaging. The result was a campaign that lasted only four months and that relegated the 38-year-old lawmaker to obscurity.

NEWS
Hollywood Fantasy v. Reality on Firearm Suppressors

It’s no secret that Hollywood has a very loose relationship with reality. The movie industry, after all, is based on fantasy and escapism, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. If someone wants to forget about their daily struggles in the real world, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with sitting through the latest blockbuster; watching an improbable hero overcome overwhelming odds to save the day, America, Earth, or even the whole universe. Just try to remember not to confuse what you see on your screen with real life.

NEWS
NRA Statement On Virginia Special Session

FAIRFAX, Va.– The interim executive director of the National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action, Jason Ouimet, released the following statement today regarding the special session in Virginia: "The National Rifle Association has a long history of working to reduce violent crime rates within the Commonwealth of Virginia. We commend the House and Senate Republican leadership for renewing the focus on putting violent criminals behind bars and a much needed refocus on mental health initiatives. Without a final report on the Virginia Beach investigation, this special session by Gov. Northam was a complete taxpayer-funded distraction. The discussion before the Virginia Crime Commission should focus on solutions that provide strong due process and put a stop to the continued politicization of law-abiding individual’s constitutional rights."

NEWS
USFWS Says Free NRA Hunter Ed Course Counts As P-R Match Dollars

Fairfax, Va.—Underscoring the NRA’s $3 million investment in hunting’s future in creating the most comprehensive, free online hunter education program nationwide, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) announced state wildlife agencies now may claim a dollar value of the NRA’s Free Online Hunter Education Course as in-kind match dollars to access federal Pittman-Robertson (P-R) grant funds. The move marks a major win for the NRA and state wildlife agencies, which rely on the P-R dollars administered by the USFWS’ Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration (WSFR) Division for their fish and wildlife conservation programs, and is a giant step forward in bolstering states’ hunter recruitment efforts and the national NRA-backed R3 movement (Recruitment, Retention and Reactivation).

Hawaii
Hawaii: Governor Ige Signs Anti-Gun Legislation

Virginia
Virginia: Special Session Adjourned, Anti-Gunners Not Finished

SHARE THIS EMAIL

#3208085 - Yesterday at 09:22 PM Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? [Re: hm1996]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

HOT AIR
New Jersey’s New “Smart Gun” Law is a Disaster in the Making

As soon as New Jersey’s new Democratic governor, Phil Murphy, arrived in office he began working with the Democratic majority in the legislature to pass onerous gun control laws. Not satisfied with that effort, he’s now rolled out a new package of legislation along the same lines, referring to it as “Gun Safety Package 2.0.” One of the chief elements of this new legislation deals with so-called “smart guns” and mandates regarding their availability in the Garden State. (NJ.com)

KUSI NEWS
Lake Murray burglary calls new gun law into question

A burglar who attacked and stabbed a Lake Murray man today during an early-morning confrontation in the victim’s house was fatally shot moments later by the wounded homeowner’s adult son, according to San Diego police. This particular case is leading people to question the logic of the San Diego City Attorney Mara Elliot’s new law that would require gun owners to safely store their guns in either a safe or with a trigger device when not in use.

MYSA
Gun license gets chilly response

More than half of Illinois’ 2,351 federally licensed gun dealers haven’t applied for state licenses required by the new Illinois’ Firearm Dealer License Certification Act, which takes effect today. Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed the state’s Firearm Dealer License Certification Act on Jan. 18 after taking office. Lawmakers held the measure over from the previous General Assembly after former Gov. Bruce Rauner vowed to veto it.
SHARE THIS EMAIL

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14

Moderator:  DesertRam, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.