2 more boars

Yellowhammer

Staff member
I have been after this red boar. He didn’t show up last weekend when I sat for him. He was there waiting for the feeder to go off this morning.

He has been eating all my corn.

48197763212_a84e6b2fcb_z_d.jpg

I hauled corn over to fill my feeders after I sat for a while. As usual lately it started to rain just about the time I shot the red one. The new Creedmoor paralyzed him.

I hustled back to the truck so I could pull down and fill the feeder.

Luckily, I had brought my hitch hauler, because I would have never gotten him into the back of the truck. I just barely got him on the hauler with a drag rope to pull him up.

I then hurried over to my other stand so I could fill those 2 feeders before the rain really hit. The black boar was at one of the feeders and the Creedmoor knocked him in dirt too.

The black one weighed 151 pounds. The red one was something over 200. My scale only went to 200 pounds. I am going to guess 220.

48197763117_66918d471b_z_d.jpg

Two Nice Hogs, I am sure the corn will last a little longer for a few days. Until two more come out of the bushes to take up where those two left off. If it is like here at home it seems tobe a never ending cycle, kill two and from two to four show up to replace them.

Back