Night goggles (Tom) customer service

g Bo

I felt like I had to post on this. I purchased two tripods from Tom, a night stalker and a night stalker pro.

Went prairie dog shooting in Wyoming about three weeks ago and let a person who went with me use one of my tripods. He lost one of the rubber feet pads off one leg. I called Tom to get a replacement part. I believe Tom sent it the day I called. Wow! It was waiting for me when I got home.

Monday I took some relatives from Sweden shooting and the ball head was abit loose on my Pro. I called Tom to ask how to tighten it and get rid of the un wanted play. I sent him a video as we were shooting. Tom called me back within minutes and said he’d send me a new ball head as it was still under warranty. Next day the new part arrived.

No charge, great service, my hats off to Tom Austin, thank you for caring about you customers.

When companies are all selling the same thing, customer service is what differentiates them. I will pay a little more for it. Glad to hear when good service is provided-it’s getting harder and harder to find.

Back