Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3199527 - 03/27/19 09:33 PM Karnage Apocalypse
perch161 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Lindenhurst IL
Anyone have any experience with this bow? I'm new to crossbows. Looking for entry level, only moderately interested in deer hunting. I got access to some good deer hunting land close to the house.

It doesn't set up very good for coyote hunting so I thought I would try to kill a stupid deer.

What I was wondering is how well you've grouped with it?is the scope that comes with it any good? What are your overall thoughts about it? Not just for the price.

Thanks in advance.

#3206857 - 06/29/19 01:29 AM Re: Karnage Apocalypse [Re: perch161]
pyscodog Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
Buy an Excaliber and don't look back.

Ain't that right Winny

#3207101 - 07/02/19 07:00 AM Re: Karnage Apocalypse [Re: perch161]
tomcat388th Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: IL
Another entry bow to look at is the Center Point sniper 370 I picked mine up on Amazon for around 250 bucks 2 years ago. Has really good reviews. Very accurate mine at 50 yards off a good rest will hit a 1 inch aim dot as long as I do my part. The only gripe I have is it has a real long trigger pull. I did upgrade my bolts to piledrivers. So far I have taken 6 deer 3 with 100 grain spitfires and 3 with 100 swackers.
Justin

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.