Good hunt friday night

Originally Posted By: tripod3Good to see ya stop in Curt. Was wondering about your activities earlier this year.

Good to see you tripod. Been awhile.

Much to my wife’s dismay, too much of my activities this last year have revolved around trying to get every gun I ever wanted before July 1st. Lol!

Originally Posted By: Curt BarrettOriginally Posted By: tripod3Good to see ya stop in Curt. Was wondering about your activities earlier this year.

Good to see you tripod. Been awhile.

Much to my wife’s dismay, too much of my activities this last year have revolved around trying to get every gun I ever wanted before July 1st. Lol!

Smart move, I just completed an online class to comply with the ridiculous new requirements. It's another way to penalize the honest guy.

A couple of good nights for sure. You guys really got into them. Your coordination on putting down those three at the same time was perfect.

Just curious about scopes you use or have ussd. Have you used any scopes other than ATN? If so, can you give comparisons? Have you had any issues with the Thor 4?

Yes tool time, I've been out.
In tests to the thor, I've really only used it 3 times (borrowed from a friend) I really hope to add one to my arsenal in the future.
I have looked through some pulsar models as well over the years. In prefer certain features of the atn more. Biggest thing I like about pulsar is the PIP in their scopes
I'll have more videos coming from my 4k of recent hunts soon

Last edited:
Back