Coyote Killing Between Trout Bites

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Originally Posted By: Infidel 762
If I say “you’re wrong, and you’re an idiot” I haven’t made an Ad Hominem fallacy; I’ve simply insulted you (still not something that ought to happen in a debate, but not a logical fallacy either). Now if I say “You’re wrong because you’re an idiot” then I have committed the fallacy. The differences in these statements boil down to whether I am attempting to tie views or information about yourself into the validity of the claim you’ve put forth. Essentially if I make a negative statement about the person I am debating as if it was evidence against their point then I have committed the fallacy; if my negative statement had nothing to do with their point then it’s simply an insult.

This is good stuff, I need to print this out on a 3x5 card for future arguments with the Mrs.!

Originally Posted By: reloader326[Originally Posted By: Infidel 762
If I say “you’re wrong, and you’re an idiot” I haven’t made an Ad Hominem fallacy; I’ve simply insulted you (still not something that ought to happen in a debate, but not a logical fallacy either). Now if I say “You’re wrong because you’re an idiot” then I have committed the fallacy. The differences in these statements boil down to whether I am attempting to tie views or information about yourself into the validity of the claim you’ve put forth. Essentially if I make a negative statement about the person I am debating as if it was evidence against their point then I have committed the fallacy; if my negative statement had nothing to do with their point then it’s simply an insult.

This is good stuff, I need to print this out on a 3x5 card for future arguments with the Mrs.!

Let us know how that works out for ya.
unsure.gif

emp3 had posted a couple things for sale. no trace of those posts now. moderators must of removed them. imagine he is long gone from this site for whatever reason.

another blow hard bs'er come and gone.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotemp3 had posted a couple things for sale. no trace of those posts now. moderators must of removed them. imagine he is long gone from this site for whatever reason.

You all know if someone gets suspended I would not be privy to discuss it. No one in this thread has been dealt with for TOS violations. If anyone chooses to not post in this thread it is of their own accord.

Originally Posted By: GCDang it! Now we will never get edified!
scared.gif

Start handing out those "tickets for hit and run posting"
smile.gif

So there's still hope for edification? Good deal, maybe EMP and Kirk are off on a romantic vacation and when they return we can get some real edification around this place.

Originally Posted By: GCSo there's still hope for edification? Good deal, maybe EMP and Kirk are off on a romantic vacation and when they return we can get some real edification around this place.

Well I won't be holding my breath.

Since he has a bit of tenure here (the long game seems to be more and more common among trolls these days), I spent a bit of time during a few conference calls today reading back through his older posts. A bit of a slow burn to get where we are now, but the writing has been on the wall since the beginning.

There’s a paradigm in linguistics, which I have studied a bit during persuasion, sales, negotiation, and marketing communication training over the years. A cautionary tale often pops up to warn folks against trying to “sound smart” with clients, customers, and potential partners - it is nearly impossible to feign intelligence above your station without detection. In other words, trying to sound smart will reveal you are not. EMP3’s posts absolutely ooze of this. Illogical grammatical flow and dysfunctions abound.

So what we have is someone camping in a basement with an inferiority complex and an unabashed and undeserved sense of confidence, who likely has done well trolling and bullying around social media platforms where the average respondent is equally or moreso inept, and this guy has built his Dunning Kruger Tower beneath himself. Until he gets here, where folks have actual experience and firsthand knowledge, and the stink of his BS can’t be hidden.

Sure makes for an entertaining evening though.

Last edited:
I guess instead of staying and defending his honor he decided to just leave the forum. Pretty typical of a BS'er.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI guess instead of staying and defending his honor he decided to just leave the forum. Pretty typical of a BS'er.

he may be on an extended
wub.gif
romantic
wub.gif
memorial day vacation with kirk.
wub.gif

tis the offical start of the summer vacation season after all - gotta break that camper in for the season....

dont get me wrong, i'm not judging or anything... to each their own and all.. just throwing a possibility out there
lol.gif

Then again...he may be on his his trout fishing/killing coyotes in between bites trip with his three rifles that shoot 1/4 inch groups. To busy for us mere mortals.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogThen again...he may be on his his trout fishing/killing coyotes in between bites trip with his three rifles that shoot 1/4 inch groups. To busy for us mere mortals.

With Kirk...

Varminterror,

The stink of your BS cannot be hidden. I've had the misfortune of interviewing/interrogating/interacting with the most whack of sociopaths. You would rank near the top were I tasked with getting criminal info outta you.

Your attempt at eloquent diversion from your lack of confidence and esteem reeks of fetid BS that has fermented into the crust of your stale Depends. Change your diapers before your ripe deuce that as been crusted between the cheeks of your intelligence seeps into your bloodstream leaving you to wallow in the mire of your septic personality. You've given yourself away when you've given up that you've researched my posts. You obviously have a nothing life filled with failures and vicarious adventures and chicks who've dumped you for the company of men.

Get a life!!!

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: pyscodogThen again...he may be on his his trout fishing/killing coyotes in between bites trip with his three rifles that shoot 1/4 inch groups. To busy for us mere mortals.

With Kirk...

Well Howdy psychodog,

Has was your fall to the lemming heap below?

Have you done anything original in your life?

You're the quintessential beautiful loser:

As a matter of fact, I have been in the Rockies for the past three week and I'm in the Rockies as I'm responding to your puerile attempt at intellect.

I should be at the September shindig. I'll show you authentic rifles that'll shoot 1/4".

The closest you've been to a quarter-inch was your foray behind verminterror's zipper.

Last edited:
Better be careful tnshootist or he'll come back and hammer you with his vocabulary. He has an arsenal of big meaningless words and catchy sayings.

Originally Posted By: EMP3
The closest you've been to a quarter-inch was your foray behind verminterror's zipper.

With that I will lock this post before you really get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back