Anyone here planning on going?

Matt1953

Staff member
Just wondering if anyone here one the reloading forum is planning on going to the convention in Elko NV this year? I’ve been the last two years and I really had a good time. Making new friends and seeing old friends. Seeing new country and hunting it was a good time.
The convention i’m sure this year will have some very nice raffle items like in the past and the guest speakers will be better then ever.
Need more info contact me or click on one of the banners.

I'll be headed there, planning to stay the whole week and then take some back roads home for another few days of hunting and scouting western NM along the way.

Trying to decide on what gun to tune for the egg shoot. I still need to get my work shop/reloading room finished but getting the yard and house(moved to NM this year) fixed up is high on the marital bliss index. It will be July before I can get serious about reloading.

I don't usually hunt summer coyotes, so the last couple of conventions for me has been a fun place to experiment with rifles/cartridges and a tune up for serious coyote hunting.

See you there.

I'll be camping out there.

Last edited:
EMP3 says he's coming to show all of you his 1/4 minute rifles.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: pyscodogEMP3 says he's coming to show all of you his 1/4 minute rifles.
thumbup.gif

well... there goes the egg shoot. might as well skip that one if he's gonna be in it
lol.gif
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: Matt1953Have him read the rules and bring it!!!! Reb8600 needs a whooping.

My wife dreams she is going to beat me this year.

Is this related to SnomanMo's link at the top of the page ? The video didn't play and there was no link. It would not let me post on the thread.

kwg

Just go up three to reb8600 and click on the banner. Or go up above in the forums to 2019 convention
Click on convention deadline then click on the banner it will take you to the store and you can register there.

Last edited:
Try clicking on Snomans banner agian, I just tried it and it worked well.

At the top of the forum list is a convention category, and near the bottom of the forum list is a past form category.

Hope to see you there.

Back