Hammering Hog Time

Zen Archery

Stupid hogs keep eating my favorite Hammer 124 Bullets!!!
Click here for video.

38O0tQUl.jpg

Nice shot. Are the hogs as big as the ones in NE Texas? I was wondering if they vary in size due to land, agriculture, and other factors. What's the food like at the Smoke Stack?

TC

The biggest I’ve shot in Texas was in the 325lbs. But the majority I’ve shot are between 125-225lbs. Not sure how big they get your way.
Smock stack is that hole in the wall place (town population 6 if you saw the cup). That is incredibly delicious and CHEAP!!!

I ain't forgot about you, my pig spot has gotten 40" of rain in the last 3 months. And now its so hot its near unbearable. I'll get em coming in and let you know if the weather comes together.

Quote:my pig spot has gotten 40" of rain in the last 3 months

Darn, Shane, send some of that stuff south.....we could sure use some.
smile.gif

Regards,
Clarence

Originally Posted By: TxPigKillerI ain't forgot about you, my pig spot has gotten 40" of rain in the last 3 months. And now its so hot its near unbearable. I'll get em coming in and let you know if the weather comes together.
Same with 3 other properties I hunt. Hogs have definitely relocated. It was 90 degrees at midnight 2 nights ago should dry up pretty quick if this keeps up - hahahah

Back