Scope for a kids 22lr?

zr600

Ok what kind of scope would work for my kids 22lr little rascal? Now I know them cheap scopes I ha e ever dealt with were all junk like the ones on package rifles what would you do for your kids first scope on a little rascal 22lr? She pretty good with the open sites but it’s hard for her to hit prairie dogs and gophers so I was thinking a scope would help, most of them shots are 50 plus yards and 100 or more I just take them shots. Let the kids get the shots at 100 and closer. Any advice would be great.

I think one of the Leupold 2-7x33 scopes and a 22LR are a perfect match and it would be a great scope to swap to another rimfire rifle as she grows.

Originally Posted By: TXCOONDOGI mounted a Leupold VX-Freedom 2-7 Rimfire MOA on a 10/22 takedown for my grandson.

That would probably be my pick.

If ya need a cheap fix the old japan made Tasco's from the 80's are dependable in there tracking & adjustments, are very light & they have a super big FOV! Of course there glass is not as bright as it could be but they work. I've also had good luck with Mueller.. Weaver classic rimfire is another good choice but a little pricy on some models like the 3-9x32 ao.

Back