MRAD question

NWShooter69

Hi guys, so I have a question about the MRAD come ups. If my ballistic app shows that I need to come up 4.03 mils , is that 4 full revolutions plus 3 clicks? Am I on the right track or way off? TIA

Originally Posted By: NWShooter69Hi guys, so I have a question about the MRAD come ups. If my ballistic app shows that I need to come up 4.03 mils , is that 4 full revolutions plus 3 clicks? Am I on the right track or way off? TIA

What scope do you have? More than likely if it's a mil/mil set up you dial to the 4 and hammer. Should be like the above poster said, usually mil turrets are 1/10 of a mil per click, so you would dial a total of 40 clicks. Disregard the .03, if it was a .1 or say, a .3 then you would go 3 more clicks. ie. 40.3.

Thanks guys that answered my question and got me set. The scope is the mil/mil Viper Pst gen 1. Local pawnshop had it new in the box for 280. I’ve been wanting to play around with an FFP scope , but didn’t want to kill the bank if it wasn’t something I’d stay with.

Back