Missouri now legal thermal.

Tinker01

Other day governor signs bill making it legal to hunt hogs with artificial lights including thermal on private property. I would copy paste to this but I don't know how. Just Google governor signs feral hogs bill.

To copy from where your looking at it, just go to the top of the page. Just like at the top of this page is this site address : predatormasters.com

Hold your finger on it & it will ask you : select or select all

Press select all. Now press copy.

Then come here where you posted this and press edit. That opens this page back up for you.

Hold your finger after the last thing you said so you have the cursor flashing again, hit your space bar a couple times.

Press the screen with your finger, when it says paste, tap that.

It will add the article address, then just tap Submit at the lower left of the screen.

You would think they would have included coyotes in that bill. At least you got hogs. Maybe later coyotes will be added.

I lived in MO until last year. I said a while back, that when hogs became a problem, NV would be legal for them. I owned 477 acres for 13 years. I got tired of MDC being stuck on stupid, so I sold my farm and left. If I was still there, I wouldn't shoot a feral hog if it was standing 25 yards outside my front door for an hour. 477 acres and I can't hunt coyotes at night on MY OWN PROPERTY. You could not be in possession of thermal or NV and a weapon at the same time. It is OK for the MDC boys club to bait, use thermal and NV on anyone's land who's dumb enough to give them permission to kill their chronic wasting infected deer.

Best thing I ever did sell and move.

Landowners could always kill destructive pest animals at night with a light on private property. All that is necessary to make that happen is to give the local conservation agent a call and explain the nature of the trouble.

I will agree that MDC is very conservative with anything at all to do with night hunting. Especially so on public land.

Back