Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3205713 - 06/12/19 12:25 AM Primos Boss Dogg
P&Y Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: ND
In case anyone was interested in the Primos Boss Dogg I recently got one. Very happy with it, big upgrade for me. This thing is loud! Easy to use, comes with a bunch of extras and just like my past experiences with Primos calls - the remote works fantastic!

Only negative, this thing is a tank but I knew that going in. Worth the trade off for the volume, plus it comes with a sling.

Can't wait to get this baby in use come fall! I plan to get a Lucky Duck Revolt also just because I'm curious.

#3207973 - 07/15/19 11:47 AM Re: Primos Boss Dogg [Re: P&Y]
Mtns2hunt Offline

Loc: VA
I too like Primos. Why wait to Fall to try out? Coyotes are available all year around.

#3208097 - 07/17/19 11:53 PM Re: Primos Boss Dogg [Re: Mtns2hunt]
P&Y Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: ND
Originally Posted By: Mtns2hunt
I too like Primos. Why wait to Fall to try out? Coyotes are available all year around.

I just hunt them later when the pelts are worth something and after my archery tag gets used!

#3208316 - 07/21/19 06:04 PM Re: Primos Boss Dogg [Re: P&Y]
Mtns2hunt Offline

Loc: VA
Makes sense, but did not know pelts were worth much. Land I hunt farmers want them gone so I'm happy to oblige. I do have one that I am saving for winter as he is very light colored almost white. I have one mounted that's Red. Smell is finally wearing off.

Moderator:  reb8600 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.