Advice on threading a Win. SS Coyote barrel

Wood Smoke II

If you have had a Win. M70 Coyote SS heavy barrel threaded then please comment and let me know your thoughts now that it has been done. Are you happy with it, or maybe wish you hadn’t messed with the barrel? Did your accuracy remain as close or as good as it was before the modification? Any comments and advice are appreciated. Even if you have just seen one that had been done then tell me what you think. Thanks.

I haven't shot any rifle I had threaded for a suppressor, without the suppressor on it. Those rifles have all grouped better with the suppressor, I may never know if just threading had any effect.

Thanks for the replies. This is good supporting opinion for having the barrel threaded. Summer is a good time to get this done and I’ve identified a precision shop/custom rifle builder that is fairly local, and it’s not too expensive.

Dakota threading did a couple of mine,1-2 weeks. For midwest shooters they have a gun show drop off(save shipping). I shipped one to them, good quick service either way.

Back