Border opinion

Heymartay

The way I see it when you go from @15,000 illegals a month to over 100,000 and it started just after Trump took office, I see democrat stink all over it. Someone in the Obama circle has been trying to cause chaos from day one and then trying to stop him from doing anything about it I.e get rid of I.C.E. They need to find out who gave the green light to all of S. America and told them to go north!

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitYou'd think they could come up with something to prosecute Soros for and then defund the UN.

Who is "they?" That is the problem .

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitYou'd think they could come up with something to prosecute Soros for and then defund the UN.

'They' would be the one's on the political side with Trump, Burr , 'They' more than likely wouldn't include RINO's, democrats and obama leftovers .

Last edited:
Part of the illegal problem is the employers on this side. These American citizens disregard our laws and hire the illegals with very little consequences when caught. A north Texas trailer manufacturing company paid huge fine a few years ago, but was caught with hiring illegals again a few months ago. The second part of this is the illegals themselves and our system of sending them back across the border, Congress created that system along with numerous international treaties.

Next part is the illegals on some welfare rolls, that happens because there are American citizens that aid and abet the process for them to get assistance.

The last part, is ourselves. We want the cheap labor and the fruits that come from the cheap illegal labor. Too many turn a blind eye to the problem when it benefits us, and yes that includes all of US.

This last binge on nailing the illegals as they come across the border has already caused a labor shortage in some areas. That is causing some employers to have to increase wages and increase benefits to get enough people to continue in business. That also results in higher prices,

Employers need to be held responsible, fines have not been a deterrent, it is time for some jail time. Congress needs to fix the current laws. Aiding and abetting illegals needs to be enforced and punished.

But if we get our wish to end illegal problems, expect to see higher prices and inflation.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitYou'd think they could come up with something to prosecute Soros for and then defund the UN.

'They' would be the one's on the political side with Trump, Burr , 'They' more than likely wouldn't include RINO's, democrats and obama leftovers .

AMEN!

Regards,
hm

I'm a union drywall finisher of 40 plus years and our trade and most of the trades have been taken over by Hispanics .A lot don't speak English so you know their illegal and the ones that do speak well were brought over illegally when they were kids. I think the unions love them because all the money that goes into the pensions stays there because they all have bogus ss numbers.You go onto any Union job @ Chicago and you'll see what I mean.

Several years ago the area I live in had a really bad wind storm that tore up a bunch of roofs. Everybody was getting a new roof through insurance claims. Suddenly there was a mass migration of roofers to the area. The estimator guys were all white English speaking dudes. The actual workers and installers were non English speaking Hispanics. They were here until the work ran out and then they were gone. Nobody raised the question of residency. I guess everyone knew that under the Obama administration it wouldn't matter.

Originally Posted By: HeymartayI'm a union drywall finisher of 40 plus years and our trade and most of the trades have been taken over by Hispanics .A lot don't speak English so you know their illegal and the ones that do speak well were brought over illegally when they were kids. I think the unions love them because all the money that goes into the pensions stays there because they all have bogus ss numbers.You go onto any Union job @ Chicago and you'll see what I mean.
Another fine example of how the American employers contributes to this problem.

Originally Posted By: GCSeveral years ago the area I live in had a really bad wind storm that tore up a bunch of roofs. Everybody was getting a new roof through insurance claims. Suddenly there was a mass migration of roofers to the area. The estimator guys were all white English speaking dudes. The actual workers and installers were non English speaking Hispanics. They were here until the work ran out and then they were gone. Nobody raised the question of residency. I guess everyone knew that under the Obama administration it wouldn't matter.

Seems to have been going on that it is a culture, what a shame. Too many fat cats are making money off of this system. Those people need work visa's, pay taxes and SS, and some kind of road to citizenship. Latino's make up the majority of tradesmen in my area. The country would lock down without them, so these trained, experienced tradesmen should be legal to be here in the States in some way, which would cut the Cartel's throat in human trafficking back and forth the border.
way.

This is an out of control mess made by people that want to make money off of slave labor.

I don't think their are too many experienced tradesman trying to cross the border illegally. I see a bunch of potential drywallers wanting my job once they learn it or any number of construction jobs that they'll learn and then start outbidding on jobs cause their paying slave wages to their own people cause their illegal. Used to be boys learned how to cook working at diners and any number of labor jobs the Hispanics have taken over , food service, land scraping etc. Once they outnumber whites on a job they will make it very difficult for anybody else to work. It's reverse discrimination big time. They're might b some greedy Americans but you wouldn't have millions of people trying to get here if it wasn't worth it. The greed is 10 times worse in there own countries. They've come over and ruined what this country was, especially when you the dems caring more for them than their own people. And I'm talking about all illegals not just Hispanics .

It's not just about the cheap labor aspect. The leftist/RINO agenda is to eventually over run and replace traditional American voters with third world demsoc voters.

California is a good example of this as the left has been able to maintain a super majority and a monopoly on power in that state for decades. Colorado is going in this very same direction. TPTB know exactly what they are doing while most people are oblivious to the agenda as most get their news from MSM and or are more concerned with bread and circuses or entertainment.

Just saw where they were interviewing people from the Congo who were crossing into the US from Mexico, nope, there isn't a border crisis, just ask any Democrat!
mad.gif

Until this is all over and done with, we could have probably built 10 walls with the total cost affiliated with it.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishdesm need them to vote for them.

another job americans won't do...

YUP!
48067906006_0ceac3f901.jpg

Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsJust saw where they were interviewing people from the Congo who were crossing into the US from Mexico, nope, there isn't a border crisis, just ask any Democrat! mad

Until this is all over and done with, we could have probably built 10 walls with the total cost affiliated with it.

They announced on local news just last night that there are 5200 "immigrants" currently in quarantine for measles and mumps. The same DHS official who quoted these figures said that agents calling in sick was up also.

On the national news they announced that the UN is investigating spike in Ebola in Congo. All this and more, coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Regards,
hm

I was on a job site last week setting a schedule for flooring and the builder tells me about his drywall problem of getting workers to show up. He had two separate crews fail to show, both local white guys. He finally contracted a pair of Mexicans to do the work putting up I believe 115 sheets working Saturday and finished Sunday and had done perfect work at an awesome price. IMO, not the Mexicans or the builders fault as he just couldn't get anybody to actually show up and work. I hear the same story everyday.

Originally Posted By: TnslimI was on a job site last week setting a schedule for flooring and the builder tells me about his drywall problem of getting workers to show up. He had two separate crews fail to show, both local white guys. He finally contracted a pair of Mexicans to do the work putting up I believe 115 sheets working Saturday and finished Sunday and had done perfect work at an awesome price. IMO, not the Mexicans or the builders fault as he just couldn't get anybody to actually show up and work. I hear the same story everyday.

Now right there is a brand new perspective that has a huge amount of truth behind it.
thumbup1.gif

Back