we are losing the war

cmatera

Just saw a live segment with President Donald J. Trump. He is contemplating banning “silencers”, because one was supposedly used in the Virginia Beach shooting last week.
The disarming of US citizens will likely follow this path: bump stocks-mission accomplished, “silencers”-on the table, military style weapons, handguns, long guns firing a single centerfire projectile, lastly, rim fires, shotguns and airguns.
I wonder what a world without guns, target shooting and hunting will look like. I’ll soon find out.

I sure hope Wayne LaPiere is earning his millions. The NRA and any Republican politician should be advising the Donald that this is wrong.

The NRA is in a shambles. We are done. Just looked at the top 10 places to live in the world. Only place in North America is Canada-too cold. Singapore is #1 4th year in a row. Put $$ in Swiss francs and become an ex-pat. If I have to live unarmed, there are much better places.

NRA's been around over 140 years and has been fighting for our 2A rights for the major portion of that time (founded shortly after civil war to promote marksmanship). Why not stick around and join in that fight; anything worth having is worth fighting for.

Don't believe all you hear about NRA; Bloomberg and his ilk will stop at nothing to divide NRA and the truth is of no consequence to them. FAKE NEWS is a favorite tactic of the left.

Regards,
hm

thumbup.gif

There are many less vocal & less-outspoken NRA and 2A supporters and I imagine that is true among more traditional Democrats and Republicans alike. Should we be vigilant in keeping current of what challenges we face or could face from extremist politicians and biased media? Absolutely yes. However, the never ending barrage of almost weekly NRA mail arriving at its members’ mail boxes with alarmist first line/first paragraph marketing messages of NRA doom & destruction immediately followed by fervent solicitations for MORE money gets old quick. I’m sure many of us less-outspoken supporters will always remain so, but the junk mail will go straight to the shredder ...... except for the occasional freebie NRA sticker!

I think there is an attempt to destroy the NRA from within. I send small donations pretty frequently, They are the best bet we have. I'm sure everything will shake out ok, this is no different than the endless Trump investigations. just this weekend I was reading some Guns & Ammo issues from 67, and 68, and Kennedy, Dodd, Tydings, and a couple others were asking for investigations on NRA tax exempt status. We got through it then and we will again if we stick together.

Quote:I'm sure everything will shake out ok, this is no different than the endless Trump investigations. just this weekend I was reading some Guns & Ammo issues from 67, and 68, and Kennedy, Dodd, Tydings, and a couple others were asking for investigations on NRA tax exempt status. We got through it then and we will again if we stick together.

^^^^^+1 Nothing new. Just the liberal left doing what the liberal left always does.

Regards,
hm

Back