Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE

I've wanted one for a while... the negative feedback comments on Midway's and Bullseye's sight has me wondering. Seems either you get a hit or a miss... nothing in between.

I read a lot of reviews last night on a couple sites. Don’t think I will chance it. Read one that they no longer make the battery for it. Seems like a temporary camera.

Originally Posted By: Bowhntr6ptI've wanted one for a while... the negative feedback comments on Midway's and Bullseye's sight has me wondering. Seems either you get a hit or a miss... nothing in between.

I am hoping they send me a “hit”

Originally Posted By: reb8600I read a lot of reviews last night on a couple sites. Don’t think I will chance it. Read one that try no longer make the battery for it. Seems like a temporary camera.

I thought I read something new is coming out... would makes sense in that case if true to dump current inventory... think I'll pass too.

Mine arrived today. Setup was a breeze. Only used it at 100 yards but hookup was strong. NO problems whatsoever. I read the reviews also,but everyone I know personally who has one is very satisfied. I didn't gamble at $699 but at $299 I just could not resist. All the functions also worked as advertised. Hope everyone else who purchased gets lucky also. When I get a chance to stretch it out will let you know.
Safe shooting
Doug

Just got to shoot with new camera system. Hook up was solid and quick. set up also a breeze. Functioned flawlessly. Shot Grandson's 30/30 Contender and my OTT 223AI as well as my Custom shop 357 Max. 94 degree temp took a little of the fun out of it. But any day spent with My Grandson is a Great one. He just turned 21 and is building his on life, so PaPa time is indeed precious. Not the best instructions in the world but I am going to watch the videos and figure out what all it will do. It will show each shot and saves a LOT of Walking. Bottom line I am very satisfied and would not be without one. If this heat wave breaks will try to get to local range with son-in-law and stretch it out to 300 yards.
Safe shooting
Doug

Originally Posted By: tred1956Just got to shoot with new camera system. Hook up was solid and quick. set up also a breeze. Functioned flawlessly. Shot Grandson's 30/30 Contender and my OTT 223AI as well as my Custom shop 357 Max. 94 degree temp took a little of the fun out of it. But any day spent with My Grandson is a Great one. He just turned 21 and is building his on life, so PaPa time is indeed precious. Not the best instructions in the world but I am going to watch the videos and figure out what all it will do. It will show each shot and saves a LOT of Walking. Bottom line I am very satisfied and would not be without one. If this heat wave breaks will try to get to local range with son-in-law and stretch it out to 300 yards.
Safe shooting
Doug

That's great news.

Forgot to tell about the mysterious moving hole. LOL Grandson said PaPa I am seeing 4 holes and just shot three times. We were both watching on our individual phones (a feature I really like) and since I had not pushed the show shot button, I pushed it to update as I was only seeing three. My picture immediately updated and I also had four holes. The strange thing is my 4th hole was two inches higher that his. I pushed it and it updated again and to my dismay it was about an inch higher again. Thinking the worst, I said this camera may be a piece of junk, but we headed for the target and when we got there the "moving hole" and its six tiny legs had almost reached the top of the target. A quick thump and a Very memorable glance at each other followed by a hardy laugh and we were back to three holes. A memory for a lifetime and a story I am sure we will share with family and friends. Sometimes you can't even believe what you see.
Safe shooting
Doug

Sending the Bullseye camera system back to Midway.

Setup was easy and work good until long exposer to the sun. I had to turn off the camera as the image froze and it became tiresome having to drive back and forth to the 400 and 600 yard ranges.

Never got to try it further out as it become a PITA the longer it sat in the sun.

Originally Posted By: TXCOONDOGSending the Bullseye camera system back to Midway.

Setup was easy and work good until long exposer to the sun. I had to turn off the camera as the image froze and it became tiresome having to drive back and forth to the 400 and 600 yard ranges.

Never got to try it further out as it become a PITA the longer it sat in the sun.

Well crap... sorry to hear that. I've yet to use mine... but soon.

Originally Posted By: Bowhntr6ptOriginally Posted By: TXCOONDOGSending the Bullseye camera system back to Midway.

Well crap... sorry to hear that. I've yet to use mine... but soon.

I wanted one of these but there were lots of bad reviews so I came up with another idea.

I have an iPhone and iPad so I dowloaded an App called "Baby Monitor". It lets you designate either device as the monitor or receiver unit. The upside is that it runs free of wifi on the cellular network provided you are in a service area so the range is only limited by that. (Both devices will need to have cell service)

I plan to set one up on my target and just check for impacts. I'm not a paper shooter and only want to use it for sight in and checking POI when needed.

I wish I could give a viability field report as to whether it works but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I have tested it by setting it up in my house and checking it several miles away on my phone and it works perfect. Now I need to see if the cell signal is good enough out where my small range is set up.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cloud-baby-monitor/id432791399

Last edited:
Back