How long could you last...

I want to know who Kirk is, last name please.

I met Chuck Norris also, back in the late 79-80. But I was just a lowly student listening to a class/seminar he gave. Still was pretty cool. I always thought highly of the man.

Captain Kirk? Kirk Douglas? They both were pretty tough guys. I did a search on Heavy weight kick boxing champions, found no one named Kirk. Googled Red West, he was an actor/songwriter and a friend of Elvis but nothing about him being a body guard though. Think we're getting a snow job here.

Last edited:

Planning to disassemble my 1911 this weekend and trying to figure out which little bitty parts I can omit when re-assembling.

Can someone please identify the two moving parts for me? None of the parts in above animation would hold still long enough for me to make positive ID.
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

Thanks,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996

Planning to disassemble my 1911 this weekend and trying to figure out which little bitty parts I can omit when re-assembling.

Can someone please identify the two moving parts for me? None of the parts in above animation would hold still long enough for me to make positive ID.
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

Thanks,
hm

That is a good animation! It incorrectly labeled the barrel bushing as a barrel bearing but looks great otherwise. Yeah... though EMP3 said he cited the only two moving parts he still hasn't. And all of us waiting for edification.
rolleyes.gif

Ya think, Bill? Dang, I was hopin' to lighten up the darn thing a bit.
lol.gif

That is a pretty decent animation, Gary, I noticed the misnomer on barrel bushing, too.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI think he bailed on us.

Probably just change his name and haunt the place. Who the [beeep] has time for multiple user names?

To the planners of the "Predator Masters shindig". If you haven't scheduled a 600 yard shotgun competition, you better "gitt'er done". EMP3 "is a comin'" and [beeep] is sure to follow..........

I guess from his name, he's a Springfield fan? Maybe one thing about him is identified as being a real thing.

Does anyone have Larry's Vicker's phone number.......???

laugh.gif

Well back to GC's original post. At my age, even though I'm in decent shape, although far from great, if I'm attacked, I'll probably get an azz whoopin. Unless my attacker is in worse shape than me. The best I can do is try to stay away from places that might offer a bad guy an opportunity to get at me.

Someone want to grab a dust pan and help me? I'm sweeping up all those names that were dropped. That Kirk........he's ever so dreamy
wub.gif

Last edited:
I ran 2 miles today at 7:37 avg. Try it before you knock it. I can crack under a 7 minute mile if I only need to do one. That puts me in the 1 percentile, by age.
414238379.jpg

I'm almost 42 years old, detective sergeant, paper pusher. 6'1" tall, 210 lbs, including 10 lbs extra. Tased, thumped, choked, or always otherwise found a way to win.

Between cardio and mindset, I haven't lost yet. Can't afford to lose once.

Last edited:
BUMP - JUST FOR FUN. I ran across this in a search and reread it. I was sipping coffee and giggling my butt off so much the wife had to ask what was so funny. We certainly have had some real characters here over the years.

Back