How you folks in MI and MN fell about

I'm selling my house in two weeks(I got multiple offers more than my asking price within 24 hours of listing) and western Wisconsin is looking really nice. The problem is that I have a lot of work in Minnesota and my god do people around here have money to give, I'm no economist but I think it's one of the unsung richest parts of the country.

It's a shame too because most of Minnesota is awesome, like most liberal states it's only a couple population dense areas that's controlling everything. I work in the country, I havent seen the Twin Cities in years but I can be down town in half an hour if I wanted. If you travel 30 minutes any direction from the Twin Cities you're in the country, people shooting in their back yards, trucks driving through mud, quads driving down the road, horses everywhere, the whole nine yards country...

]
32921484957_7acc494cd1_b.jpg

Last edited:
13th_district_michigan.PNG

i didnt elet that POS... John Conyers former district sycophants did. Its a D+32 district on the cook PVI scale... which means whoever ends up winning the democrat primary is going to take the seat in the general.

she won the primary in a field of 6 i think it was, and then not even with a majority... she only got 31.2% of the vote - and that was less than a 1000 vote margin itself.

she also ran unopposed in the general election - at least no GOP candidate anyway.

the rest of the state has about as much control down there as we do over nasty pelosi's re-election out west.

as much as i dislike and personally despise the peice of trash those folks elected - i'm not giving up my career and my life to leave the state because of those morons who vote in that gerrymandered to [beeep] district.

my best hope is they see the error of their ways and she gets primaried next time around.

Back