Cat Shooter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm another who would love to see him back, but what DAA said is very true, that and a fews "feelings".

Last edited:
"Spring has sprung, the creek has riz"
That Catshooter? I think I just started looking around here before he was gone. As I recall he had good info and a sometimes colorful way of sharing it.

"Spring has sprung, the creek has riz"

That Catshooter? I started looking around here shortly before his departure. If that's who I'm thinking of he seemed to have lots of info and a sometimes colorful way of expressing it. I liked his approach.

I miss him also. He had a lot of knowledge and helped many on here, rather than just posting a snooty comment that helped nobody. JMHO

An interesting guy. I had a few go-rounds with him but always enjoyed his posts. He was direct but should never have been banned.

How we got to this point "I was wrong,but you pointed it out to everyone. It's your fault, you must go. Oh, I think I know "where are all your participation trophies"? My experiences with CS's suggestions -each one has produced smaller groups, more consistent accuracy and saved me money.

I talked to him a time or two on the phone. He was very informative and polite as well as fun to chat with. I vote to bring him back also.

Originally Posted By: longrange45410/4 The guys that make a statement about something with no real hands on knowledge.

^^^Truer words have never been written^^^

Forums lose legitimacy when a poster assumes several profiles and answers himself, often creating acrimony with other posters.

Originally Posted By: EMP3Originally Posted By: longrange45410/4 The guys that make a statement about something with no real hands on knowledge.

^^^Truer words have never been written^^^

Like only two moving parts in a semi-auto pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back