Trump - 4 More Years

CountryWildcat

Hi all,

I haven't been on much lately, but with the electioneering ramping up, I just feel the need to express how pleased I have been with Trump.

Some of you may remember I was a Cruz guy during the primary, and I thought Trump would prove to be far from a true, principled conservative. I am happy to eat some crow and say I have been impressed overall with his record so far.

Thanks for tax cuts, building a wall (I didn't believe much would really happen here, or we would use amnesty to get it), energy independence, record low unemployment and record high labor participation. Thanks for the deregulating that has spurred our economy, for advancing pro life policy to protect all our citizens.

Trump is actually upholding the Constitution, and not abusing his power better than most Presidents. It is refreshing to see. I am proud to have voted for him in 2016, and will proudly vote for him again in 2020.

Originally Posted By: crapshootExcept for the one time he whizzed on the 2nd by banning bump stocks, I agree.

Here here......maybe he'll save face and inact the national carry reciprocity! That's a big one for me

Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsWith what that man is going through, I don't know if I would want to put up with it for another 4 years!

^^^Let alone MAGA in his "spare" time!

Regards,
hm

Just watched Trump's NRA Convention speech. God bless the NRA, God bless Donald Trump and God bless the U.S.A.!

Originally Posted By: ADKJust watched Trump's NRA Convention speech. God bless the NRA, God bless Donald Trump and God bless the U.S.A.!

Really ticked me off when FOX cut him off mid speech and proceeded to tell us what he had said during the first half of the speech.

Was very pleasantly to find (of all places) CBSNews was live streaming the entire speech live so only missed a couple of minutes.

Regards,
hm

Totally opposed to what was done with bump stocks, that's an extremely dangerous -to our constitution- way of doing it.

Also really not happy with his support for red flag laws & tossed due process out the window.

but I have to consider the alternative: what would hillary have been doing for the last 2+ years?

looking ahead to 2020, there are now 20 dems officially running. every single one of them is pushing gun control. gun bans, magazine bans, universal background checks, which ultimately means federal registration of every gun you own.

"duke nukem" swalwell has openly threatened gun owners who don't comply with our own govt's possible use of nuclear weapons. and his gun ban is non-negotiable, it's his way or prison. or, it seems, death.

kamala harris has stated that if congress doesn't give her what she wants on guns, she'll just whip out her pen and change the laws from her desk.

people on the left call trump a dictator, well wha the [beeep] is she promising to be?

bernie is now all about gun control.

a solid majority of them, though not all, have stated that they fully support the new green deal. that alone in my mind disqualifies them, as such support is clear proof that they're morons.

I could go on but there really isn't any point. they don't have a single one running that I can in any way support for the presidency.

Right on guys. I don't agree with banning bump stocks either, kinda forgot about that one. I don't know how I missed the red flag laws, I wholeheartedly disagree with that.

No doubt the Democrats go further off the edge of the cliff every election cycle. What scares me more than that is that whoever they nominate will get 60+ million votes. That's a lot of crazy or stupid or brainwashed or not paying attention citizens running around. Most people these days don't think about an issue with the mindset of "does this fall into the government's role under the Constitution".

My experience with full auto is limited, but it just seemed like a great way of missing a whole lot, really fast. So ignoring the whole legality thing, o thought the bumpstock was a silly product. Fun, yes. But not usable besides making noise.

I don't think most gunnies care about bump stocks per bump stocks one way or the other.

but declaring them legal & having a million or more legally sold & possessed, only to later, without any legislation, declaring them to be illegal & a felony to possess, that we care about.

compound that with no compensation for the loss of property. for a given shooter, maybe it's only $200 or so, not a huge amount of money but it is the principal. constitutional rights have been violated by this taking.

but for someone in the business, it becomes real $$$. there's one company had to destroy their inventory. total loss to them in excess of $250,000 and that's not chump change for most anyone. and yes, they're taking that loss to court.

if they can do this to bump stocks, what's to stop them from doing it to anything they decide they don't like?

We all want the perfect President. Well it ain’t gonna happen.
Mr Trump has done well for most of us working people I believe. It’s always easy to criticize it seems.

The snow flakes want to cut the head off the snake, Don gave them a buzzer to calm them down. Buzzers grow back.

Pretty sure we are all on the same page so to speak.
I don’t agree 100% with all he does or says. But once again have we ever had one folks did agree with totally.
A lot of folks read the news or listen to the news. Don’t forget, all the will give us is what they want us to know.

Being up front and to the point, butt hurts a lot of people. Don’t forget” a parasite makes the most noise when removed from the host”.

Sometimes Trump says stuff that is not necessary.I was getting tired of nobody fighting back though.

I believe in his mind he is using restraint. It will be interesting when he becomes a private citizen again.
I bet he won't forget.

One thing most folks dont realize is this democrat russian collusion trap was laid for whom ever the 2016 republican nominee was to be .. Sadly if they get away with it this type of behavior will become common place for both parties in the future .. I truly hope the creators of this hoax do prison time ..
Now as far as Trump goes .. I dont like some of the things he says .. Imo he allows himself to be baited into saying things that are better left unsaid .. I agree with almost everything he has done for our country and our people .. Imo he is the first president since Ronald Reagan who has guts enough to say and stand up for what he believes in plus the strength to follow through and do what he says he will do .. In 2 years he has done more to help our country and our people than daddy bush, clinton, bush jr, and obama did in 28 years ..
I voted for Trump in 16 and i will proudly vote for him again in 20 ..

Until the day you die, all we will be seeing is 1 'investigation' after another. The foundation is laid, this is our life now.

X2, it's about time the GOP went on the offense and it would appear that they have plenty to investigate, time to start turning over rocks and see what crawls out from under them!

Originally Posted By: CountryWildcatRight on guys. I don't agree with banning bump stocks either, kinda forgot about that one. I don't know how I missed the red flag laws, I wholeheartedly disagree with that.

No doubt the Democrats go further off the edge of the cliff every election cycle. What scares me more than that is that whoever they nominate will get 60+ million votes. That's a lot of crazy or stupid or brainwashed or not paying attention citizens running around. Most people these days don't think about an issue with the mindset of "does this fall into the government's role under the Constitution".

Grandpa voted for the (D)s and so will I is the motto.

Never mind the (D)s have changed their thoughts 180 or more degrees since grandpa. Only to have a woman president.
The (R)s better get grooming one for 2024 cause we cant hold em out forever.

Back